What's new

UFGT8's Mortal Kombat Stream Action Coverage Hub w/ Results (so far)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
IS there going to be MK going on though?
No idea... honestly, it seems like no one cares about anything other than Divekick, tbh... I haven't been able to watch any streams today though. We can only go by the schedule and the information I received about no MK tonight came from FocusFire in the stream chat. Again... what I updated with is what I know.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So, the stream isn't until tomorrow?

As for the big 3 not going... I'm kind of excited, now we get to see some variety in the top 8 matches and finals.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
im actually really glad i cancelled aswell,id like some variety in a tourny instead of me winning all the time and them bastards trying to cover it up is getting pretty boring.nrs owe me 2 million dollars,it'd be nice if they paid up up every now and again.i hope all you scrubs who i double flawless and baby all the time(u know who u r?) shit did i just say that? please dont tell anyone or i'll be forced to use d3 groundskull,the message of the gods.ftw

Tolkeen

/wrists
Pig and GGA 16bit are leaving pool D in winners.
GGA Soonk and Delraich (yeah sindel) are leaving Pool D in losers.

The guy that runs UFGT was right...he doesn't run tournaments like other organizers....they are actually "ORGANIZED" Cant believe that I waited to watch pools tonight....
To be fair to Keits, his concern is getting his matches off on time. No one ever said that MK wouldn't have pools tonight.

Whether MK would be streamed tonight was another question.

One issue at the tournament is that the mystery game takes up a lot of time because they constantly have to change games and systems (every round). And Keits likes to stream that to make his tourney different from other tournies.

It is what it is.

Oh and before you gripe about this, Top 8 on Sunday will be split up between the two streams: Top 4 will be on the main stream, with the earlier top 8 matches on the secondary stream. This is for EVERY GAME, not just MK, so don't complain about it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
UPDATE:

Poool schedule tomorrow

10am F
12PM G
2PM. H

Top 16 between 5-6

Exhibitions later

Top 8 Sunday

16 bit and PIg in winners
Delriach and soonk losers for top 16

This tourney has been ran in top form by Keits

And GGA crew and it's players have been amazing to hang with

Drama resumes tomorrow

Very sad to hear that Maxter, Jr. and Reo couldn't make it. The tournament will not be the same without you.

I was even thinking of having a drink with Maxter if he was going to drink this weekend.

Delriach

Sindelly
Lol man, I made so many mistakes. I had to use an old ps2 pad since my hitbox isn't dual modded. I learned that my up gets stuck mid tourney. In one of my matches you'll see me jumping and doing an up 3 and what looked like a nice read with an up 4. That was just my controller messing up lmao. I also couldn't get my levitate cancel to work off the 21. I don't know why since its something I do all the time. I should bought a new pad..

Hopefully I do better tomorrow.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Lol man, I made so many mistakes. I had to use an old ps2 pad since my hitbox isn't dual modded. I learned that my up gets stuck mid tourney. In one of my matches you'll see me jumping and doing an up 3 and what looked like a nice read with an up 4. That was just my controller messing up lmao. I also couldn't get my levitate cancel to work off the 21. I don't know why since its something I do all the time. I should bought a new pad..

Hopefully I do better tomorrow.
lol I remember the U4.