What's new

Video/Tutorial Tom Brady's Sub Zero 101:Re Upload

Enenra

Go to hell.
CJF You can literally just eyeball it, pretty noticeable especially after repetitive use of Sub.

EDIT: lol.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Alright Im going to try and front page these vids because they are very good, in fact Id say even essential.

But I swear to god Tom Brady if you delete these vids in an hour and make me look like a fukin idiot for front paging them I will string you up by your thumbs!
He told me he wouldn't.

Dark_Rob

Noob
lol. Well I got them on the front page. Every single one of them. Somehow thats not how I thought it would look haha. Hopefully STORMS can neaten it up and not ream me to hard for mucking up his front page lol.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
224 is -13 on block, so Raiden can en-superman you if you do the ice-clone or don't. He can just stay duck blocking and punish your slide, superman if you finish the string on block and en-superman if you cancel it into clone. It's all done on reaction, no need to risk from his part. He can also teleport if you don't do the slide and fuck with you. This not only applies to Raiden, btw.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Tom Brady: About the 8th video. If SZ's dash cancel is like Ermac's, he cannot block during the dash or backdash. If so, cant SZ also be blown up by a quick wake up attack if he tries and do the unblockable cancel after the 13F4 ?

224 is -13 on block, so Raiden can en-superman you if you do the ice-clone or don't. He can just stay duck blocking and punish your slide, superman if you finish the string on block and en-superman if you cancel it into clone. It's all done on reaction, no need to risk from his part. He can also teleport if you don't do the slide and fuck with you. This not only applies to Raiden, btw.
You're -17 not -13.