What's new

Those who have sticks/hitboxes that use the ps360+

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Well, I'd much rather have a concrete source to back this up... but anyways...

I've been stressing a bit since I use a hitbox and have been concerned over what I need to do to get my hitbox ready for the xb1/ps4 for MKX. A couple weeks ago I contacted a custom stick builder who assured me that Akishop (creators of the ps360+) had recently told him that in February they would have an update ready for the ps360+ that will allow compatibility with xb1 and ps4.

Now, I was a bit skeptical as he didn't give me a source or anything. But, after browsing the SRK forums a bit today... it appears that this is true... although I'm not sure if february is when it's going to happen.

I just wanted to throw it out there that it appears akishop IS going to do this. And this is great news for anyone with a ps360+ pcb in their stick/controller.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Well, I'd much rather have a concrete source to back this up... but anyways...

I've been stressing a bit since I use a hitbox and have been concerned over what I need to do to get my hitbox ready for the xb1/ps4 for MKX. A couple weeks ago I contacted a custom stick builder who assured me that Akishop (creators of the ps360+) had recently told him that in February they would have an update ready for the ps360+ that will allow compatibility with xb1 and ps4.

Now, I was a bit skeptical as he didn't give me a source or anything. But, after browsing the SRK forums a bit today... it appear that this is true... although I'm not sure if february is when it's going to happen.

I just wanted to throw it out there that it appears akishop IS going to do this. And this is great news for anyone with a ps360+ pcb in their stick/controller.

Its most likely a new board and not a software update. Due to the issues with security are hardware problems not software (Ie need to transmit via blue tooth to ps4 for authorization clearance). I know you mean well but you should not get peoples hope's up without hard evidence.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Regardless of whether it's hardware or an update, I'm just happy that I'll be able to use Hitbox on PS4. (Though please be an update! <3 <3 <3)

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Its most likely a new board and not a software update. Due to the issues with security are hardware problems not software (Ie need to transmit via blue tooth to ps4 for authorization clearance). I know you mean well but you should not get peoples hope's up without hard evidence.
I was told it will be an update. There's obviously the blue tooth issue, but maybe they'll make a small attachment? I don't know.

kilnkilagn

Kill-n-Kill Again
I do not relish the idea of buying a new stick. I'm very happy with the Qanba 4 RAF and want to use it on whichever next Gen console I wind up getting.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Please be true, I plan to use my Hitbox for both Xb1 and Ps4 and really don't fancy spending the ££ and going through the ballache of modding my stick.