What's new

The Top 15 Characters in Injustice

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This actually looks decent, best so far
I think that if you went based on actual results + theory instead of just conjecture about the future, this list is close to being more realistic. For example, Flash is being projected to be Top 5, but the whole of his output wouldn't back that up yet. And Batman seems to be being left out of Top 5, but his production vs. the cast suggests he's an absolute top character.

I know people are going to have some stuff to say about Wonder Woman and Aquaman, though :)

Maybe Bane and Zod too. This game is just really hard to make a 1-10 ordered list for.

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
you cared enough to enter this thread and leave a reply.
Yes, because I care about how unnecessary and stupid it is to try and fixate a "top 15" in a 30 man roster of incredibly balanced characters.
I don't care about your actual list.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ares has an avg finish of top 16 between me and the one performance from alucard at majors. Top 16 char based purely on results =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

astronout

see you at the top.
I think that if you went based on actual results + theory instead of conjecture about the future, this list is close to being more realistic.
Although tournament results did weigh a bit into character placement, this is more so an arrangement based on character tools versus the rest of the cast. If we went solely by tournament results, Killer Frost would be bottom 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Although tournament results did weigh a bit into character placement, this is more so an arrangement based on character tools versus the rest of the cast. If we went solely by tournament results, Killer Frost would be bottom 5.
Yeah, that's why I said results + theory. Seemed like this was a mix.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
Obviously this is all speculative nonsense, but I'm a hypocrite, so, imo:

1. MMH
2. Aquaman
3. Batman, Flash (tie)
5. Zod, WoWo (tie)
7. Adam
8. Batgirl, Superman (tie)
10. Bane, Frost (tie)
12. Lantern
13. Sinestro, Zatanna (tie)
15. Raven

Honorable mentions: Nightwing, Hawkgirl

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Why is it stupid if my list is accurate?
But its not accurate, you don't know if it is. Its your opinion, and I could easily pick out quite a few things wrong with it but I won't.
Know why?
Because it doesn't matter what character is 1-15.
If you can't block d.1xxES, it doesn't matter what character you choose, you still lose.

Matix218

Get over here!
Obviously this is all speculative nonsense, but I'm a hypocrite, so, imo:

1. MMH
2. Aquaman
3. Batman, Flash (tie)
5. Zod, WoWo (tie)
7. Adam
8. Batgirl, Superman (tie)
10. Bane, Frost (tie)
12. Lantern
13. Sinestro, Zatanna (tie)
15. Raven

Honorable mentions: Nightwing, Hawkgirl
No deathstroke even in honorable mention?