What's new

THE STREAK...IS OVER! YOMI MIT Wins Next Level Battle Circuit #126!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
BY GAWD YOMI HAS FINALLY DONE IT! In one of the most intense locals you'll ever see, Yomi has finally ended Sonic Fox's reign of terror with MIT's Tanya defeating him 3-0 in Grand Finals! Results are below. We had a lot of strong visitors, so check out the stream archives and sift through the bracket to see all of the upsets and intense matchups!

1. YOMI MIT(Tanya-Kobu Jutsu, Scorpion-Hellfire)
2. cR Sonic Fox(Erron Black-Outlaw, Tanya-Dragon Naginata, Ermac-Master of Souls)
3. YOMI REO(Quan Chi-Summoner, Tanya-Pyromancer/Dragon Naginata, Erron Black-Outlaw)
4. RM HoneyBee(D'Vorah-Swarm Queen)
5. YOMI DJT(Kung Lao-Tempest, Kenshi-Balanced, Sub-Zero-Grandmaster)
5. YOMI Forever King(Kung Jin-Bojutsu, Kung Lao-Tempest)
7. RM KPB GRR(Ferra Torr-Lackey)
7. YOMI Michaelangelo(Quan Chi-Summoner)

Bracket: http://nextlevel.challonge.com/nlbc126mkx
Stream archive: http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky/v/6291135
Youtube archive:

Attachments

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
So Tanya's gotta be pretty good, given that everyone is breaking her out

Edit: Congrats to @YOMI MITYEAP
To be fair she is also super new so MU knowledge has got to be a factor.

That being said I could see her being top 5 eventually, top 10 at the very least. I feel like she will be toned down eventually.

Edit: Please tell me this was streamed.

E

Eldriken

Boy, the stream was blowing up about Tanya's teleport. Sayin' the air teleport should cost a bar of stamina.

At first I thought Sonicfox looked comfortable in the Tanya matchup vs. Reo, even using preemptive jabs to anti-air. Then MIT just went ham, so good stuff to him. Great turnout also, and some really good matches. Looking forward to seeing the tournament on Friday

Hah goood games MIT! I got MOPPED up by tanya lol but now its time to learn how to fight this character. Cant wait to play again Friday! However:
From you successfully beating me, you have officially set the Yomi vs SonicFox Rivalry in play.
The Anti-Hero vs The Evil Empire
Let us begin this war.
There will be BLOOD
Ggs as always bro, let the bloodbath commence!!!!! Only one can come out on top this friday