What's new

The origin of hate

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
The origin of fucking hate

When our generation grows old the name Johnny cage will wrough upon them flashbacks and shivers running down their spine. Memories of a cold night, full moon on the bridge opposite me, he shuffles along, knee in the air screaming hear it comes, he brings with him the fear of attracting your testicles with his fist, with that thought in mind, you curl up into a ball and revert, into a baby like form, after the ordeal is over nothing is left but PURE FUCKING HATE.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
nah when I think of johnny cage I think of what a bitch, unless your mikemetroid than you have some variety.

Seriously johnny cage and Sonya....everyone plzzzz. Dumbest characters in the game. Maybe you like jc cause he is such a d-bag, but sonya, white bitch plzzzzzz

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I don't think Cage or Sonya are dumb characters, we just see most people doing nothing but poking and f3 all game for Cage and a lot of Sonya players are just cartwheel and divedick fanatics to run into the same generic combo (bnb ect) I know the point is to do maximum damage every time, but holy crap how boring is it doing the same combo over and over on autopilot.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Ever since MLG I've lost pretty much all respect for JC. I didn't mind fighting him before, then everyone thought "THAT'S HOW JOHNNY C DO! THAT'S HOW JOHNNY C DO!" Any Cage I meet online, I don't play nice. (not that there IS a nice way to play...as far as I know)

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Cage is weaksauce. Learn 3 moves, 2 combos, profit. Then get blown up by someones scrubby sub zero. Plus... if juicebox is commentating Cage should be banned. Or Juicebox's mic muted. One or the other.

Theme

Noob
I find it pretty easy to deal with Cage pressure, you just need to guess right on when to jump out of their or poke. Its idiotic to try and poke after a F33, you know you are goin to be eating a b3 or EXFB..... I main Cage myself.

Mara

self proclaimed best harley quinn
jc, one of the most annoying characters in mk9 to play against, if hes being used correctly

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Johnny cage needs buffs, give his force ball the recovery of kano's old knives and make the EX version hit reptile, ermac and every other character after f33.

and nutpunch needs to hit low... right CURBOLICOUS?
guys stop trolling please ... what he really need is :

- F3 hit overhead.
- F33B3 = less push back + special cancel-able.
- And they really need to patch the nut punch's hit box ........ yeah ! it is very damn small ... It has to hit like full-screen ... WHY JAX HAS FULL SCREEN UNBLOCKABALE ?! NOT FAIR !!!

I guess i'm the only noob who uses 21f2 ? o.o...

the knee spamming gets annoying. I've played a cage like that and it was a pain to deal with. Still, its not like its a big deal.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I guess i'm the only noob who uses 21f2 ? o.o...

the knee spamming gets annoying. I've played a cage like that and it was a pain to deal with. Still, its not like its a big deal.
21f2 blocked midscreen is like telling the person "okay ill let you out of my pressure now", I use it for punishes.