What's new

The Official TYM NFL 2013-14 Season Discussion Thread

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yes my friends, the time is near. Preseason has started and on September 5th, the season kicks off with the defending Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens visit the Denver Broncos.

I hope they both lose.

So, make you're predictions sure to go wrong, cast your preseason ballots for whom you believe will be the MVP and most importantly, SHOW YOUR TEAM SPIRIT!!

Check out this article I just saw. I like this prediction!! http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/pete-prisco/23148716/predicting-every-nfl-game-no-perfect-records-but-a-few-surprises

Not that I wouldnt love to see the Giants go 12 and 4....

But those predictions are literally impossible. Unless I did the math wrong, there is a massive imbalance of wins and losses.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Not that I wouldnt love to see the Giants go 12 and 4....

But those predictions are literally impossible. Unless I did the math wrong, there is a massive imbalance of wins and losses.
they went down the schedule and did it game by game. As long as everyone has 16 total between wins & losses.....

besides, this means nothing. just hype :)

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Falcons will beat mode as they have for the past years, until the playoffs.

Detroit im hoping picks themselves back up.

CANT WAIT FOR FANTASY THOUGH...

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Here's to my man Von Miller fuckin' around before the regular season. Hope Manning's done rapping with his bro to get shit done.

McNasty

Moist.
seahawks are supposed to make it to the superbowl. Lets hope injuries and play calling dont prevent that from happening!

P.s. Fuck the 49ers and steelers. That is all.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Division Champions, Conference Champs & Super Bowl Pics

AFC North - Cincinnati Bengals
AFC East - New England Patriots
AFC West - Denver Broncos
AFC South - Houston Texans
AFC Wild Card - Pittsburgh Steelers
AFC Wild Card - Indianapolis Colts

NFC North - Green Bay Packers
NFC East - Dallas Cowboys
NFC West - San Francisco 49ners
NFC South - New Orleans Saints
NFC Wild Card - Seattle Seahawks
NFC Wild Card - Atlanta Falcons

AFC Championship Game - Bengals v Patriots

NFC Championship Game - Seahawks v 49ners

Super Bowl - Bengals v Seahawks

Champions - Cincinnati Bengals #homer

MVP - Marshawn Lynch
Coach of the Year - Pete Carrol (gross)

Fake edit: I made mine, i wanna see you're predictions! DanCock AK Pig Of The Hut SOT Semi Evil Ryu & all the other football heads out in TYMland. (and do it before 8pm est if you can!)

jaym7018

Noob
Bengals are trash AJ Green gets perma doubled and that silly ginger falls apart guaranteed. Defense is underrated though. I could see them in playoffs and being a round 1 exit or the could regress like detroit did and go 6-10

Tim Static

Adminerator
Bengals are trash AJ Green gets perma doubled and that silly ginger falls apart guaranteed. Defense is underrated though. I could see them in playoffs and being a round 1 exit or the could regress like detroit did and go 6-10
lol trash? Rrrright bro. They'll win their division, easily, and the defense isn't underrated, not anymore. They had a terrible preseason tackling, so as of now, thats their weakest spot but they'll get better as the season goes. Nasty DL and LB corp will be very strong. Secondary is suspect. #1 offense throughout the preseason will roll into regular season running at full speed. But trash? no.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
If I'm not going to win any money in this community via competing in MK 9 / Injustice tournaments, I will sure as heck win some money via the TYM fantasy football league.

Come at me, bros (and gals). Come at me.

jaym7018

Noob
lol trash? Rrrright bro. They'll win their division, easily, and the defense isn't underrated, not anymore. They had a terrible preseason tackling, so as of now, thats their weakest spot but they'll get better as the season goes. Nasty DL and LB corp will be very strong. Secondary is suspect. #1 offense throughout the preseason will roll into regular season running at full speed. But trash? no.
Trash is hyperbole, that defense is underrated most people cant name 2 people on it. Preseason stats mean nothing i remembers peytons colts going winless every preseason then winning 12+ games every year. Aj Green isnt sneaking up on anyone this year hes gonna get the Calvin Johnson treatment without being as good as CJ. Andy Dalton is the worst QB in that division Bengals may make the playoffs but it will mostly be because they play in the joke AFC. They arent making any noise in the playoffs.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Vikings 9-7 at best. Ap claims he will break the record this year, I'm not confident. Should be a good year though.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
***note just did this while pooing so ***

NFC

South
12-4 falcons
11-5 saints
6-10 bucs
6-10 Carolina

West
11-5 Seattle
10-6 San Fran
9-7 cards
8-8 St. Louis

North

13-3 Green Bay
11-5 Detroit
7-9 Minnesota
4-12 Chicago

East ?????

9-7 eagles
9-7 redskins
9-7 giants
9-7 Dallas

Afc

East

12-4 pats
9-7 bills yea that's right fuck you betches CJ~EJ~TJ time!!
6-10 Miami (should have never gave up Reggie bush )
5-11 jets

North

Baltimore 10-6
Bengals 9-7
Pittsburgh 8-8
Cleveland 7-9

South

13-3 Houston
9-7 colts
8-8 titans
3-13 jags

West
13-3 Denver
8-8 Kansas
6-10 San Diego
2-14 Oakland

Playoffs

Afc

1 - Denver
2 - Houston
3 - pats
4 - Baltimore
5 - buffalo gets in due to a victory over the bengals and because bengals beat the colts
6 - bengals gets in due to victory over colts

Wild card

Bengals over ravens
Pats over bills

Divisional

Denver over bengals
Houston over pats

Championship

Denver over Houston

NFC

1 - Green Bay
2 - falcons
3 - Seattle
4 - idk one of them lol
5 - New Orleans
6 - Detroit

Wildcard

Detroit over NFC east team
New Orleans over Seattle

Divisional

Detroit over greenbay
Atlanta over New Orleans

Championship

Atlanta over Detroit

SUPER BOWL REMATCH

Atlanta over Denver

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Tim Static

Adminerator
Vikings 9-7 at best. Ap claims he will break the record this year, I'm not confident. Should be a good year though.
I hope he does it, but everyone should doubt him. No RB has ever rushed for over 2k in 2 straight seasons. He certainly could be the first and i hope so, but looking at the season going in before Game 1, it has to be doubted. logic says it shouldn't happen.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I hope he does it, but everyone should doubt him. No RB has ever rushed for over 2k in 2 straight seasons. He certainly could be the first and i hope so, but looking at the season going in before Game 1, it has to be doubted. logic says it shouldn't happen.
i had the same thought but then i thought of the other stat: no running back has had a "good"(relative term) season after an acl injury, and he rushed for over 2000. i dont think he will, but i hope he does. if anyone can its him lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
i had the same thought but then i thought of the other stat: no running back has had a "good"(relative term) season after an acl injury, and he rushed for over 2000. i dont think he will, but i hope he does. if anyone can its him lol
yea, exactly hehe

jaym7018

Noob
What are you talking about AP wasnt even the only RB to have an amazing season after an acl injury last year. Jamal Charles says hi.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Man its gonna be a rough year for the steelers. Bad O-line, old people.... yea I don't even want to think about it =/