What's new

The History of Hanzo Hasashi (Scorpion)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Nice job man! Very bass-y, not sure if it's only your voice or an effect as well but it sounds good anyway. With headphones on I can hear a slight hiss in the background but it's so faint that I wouldn't even bother worrying about it.

Nice job!

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Nice job man! Very bass-y, not sure if it's only your voice or an effect as well but it sounds good anyway. With headphones on I can hear a slight hiss in the background but it's so faint that I wouldn't even bother worrying about it.

Nice job!
Thank you very much for your feedback.

There was no effect on it. That hiss might come from my notebook, it was right next to the mic because of the script. Didn't think about that...

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

There was no effect on it. That hiss might come from my notebook, it was right next to the mic because of the script. Didn't think about that...
Cool, it was hard to hear with the music of course but yeah. If you use even freeware like Audacity you can get rid of hisses in recordings. Not sure how you would do it for a live stream though.

Is the mic a blue yeti by any chance?

Mitsuownes

Cool, it was hard to hear with the music of course but yeah. If you use even freeware like Audacity you can get rid of hisses in recordings. Not sure how you would do it for a live stream though.

You seem to know what you are talking about, thanks for the heads-up!

Oh, and it's a T-Bone mic :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool, he did a great job. I hope to see TYM promote more MK related stuff like this in the future for sure!

i dont mean to promote or anything but i spend these last few days watching some amazing vids about characters, series is called "history behind the warrior".

Mitsuownes

Yho thank you so much again, this tool is perfect and sounds way better :D