What's new

TGS Mr Aquaman Wins That MK Weekly #14 - Sacrifices Honored

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Going into this week many of the area were still entranced by what transpired on saturday. Was the fall of gods at hand? Gimpy, Sid, upset to the depths of 7th and 5th. Newcomers outshining and upsetting them in the form of ZB Villianous and Indecisive. What was going to happen just 5 days later? Well we have our answers! Big names were missing this week as Yams was bodied by work and ZB Villianous was too busy doing a Head and Shoulders commercial. No Blackula as well who has been mr consistent 5th-3rd. This week we saw Gimpy finally get a little bit of his strut back by going all around the character select screen and seeing success with new characters and breaking out oldies. Sid swung right back into it with wins over Indecisive who has been hot and Gimpy (epic). Indecisive kept hit hot streak alive with his first win over Zappa but found himself out quickly after with losses to Sid and Gimp. Mr Aqua goes to grand finals with Blood God for the 3rd straight tournament losing the previous two, but saw victory today with tight wins over sid the haze. Without further ado, results and videos!

Results -

1. TGS Mr Aquaman - Blood God Kotal (war god in the very final moment because I have 0 exp vs sonya with blood)
2. TGS Sidthehaze - Buzzsaw and Tempest Lao, Covert Ops Sonya
3. TGS Gimpy - Assassin Kitana, Kobu Tanya, Hollywood Cassie
4. TGS Zappa - Boneshaper and Imposter Shinnok
5. RM Indecisive - Wrestler and Heavy Weapons Jax
5. Quiet Storm - Hollywood Cassie
7. Gruff - Goro
7. RM Srryimwhte - Dragon Naggernata Tanya

9. Traestarr
9. Dark Juan
9. Dan

Bracket - http://challonge.com/mkxweekly102215

@Tim Static

Attachments

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
The weeklies are getting weirder and weirder. Gimpy playing Kitana and Sid playing Sonya?

This is what happens when I don't show up.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Literally every video being posted on this site I can't watch. Every single video and almost every picture says "this plugin ks not supported"