What's new

Tekken 8 Post-Release Discussion Thread

I’d like to hear you guys opinions on NA’s showing at EVO Japan lol. I’m not familiar with all the players in top 24, but I don’t think a single NA player made it. And I thought the players who traveled over there were nice.

Japan and Korea can’t be that much better. Can they? And I don’t want to hear about it being their home turf cause Kkokoma a Korean Feng came over to NA and won electric clash.
You missed Jimmy J Tran who is a US Bryan player but yes this is normal (You would usually bet on Jimmy to reach the furthest out of the US entrants in the past.)

Immortal

Blind justice....
EVO Japan Top 6 was amazing. Chikurin won very convincingly with Lili over LowHigh Dragunov not only once but two times(winners finals and grand finals).

Before the tournament who would have thought that a Lili player gonna win? or that an Alisa player(Chanel) gonna finish 3rd? Not to mentions two Law players in Top 6.

The game is way more balanced than most people would like to admit. At the very least the Dragunov and Azucena crybabies calling for nerfs can go... and be silent.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Huge update coming to Tekken 8 soon. New stage, character, and a story mode expansion! I’m excited for it because I like the story mode.