What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Ahh. I don't have a FB. Didn't know, thought it was Twitter lol. Well, that's surprising that they would mention that there. I'm all about some Anna though.
I got a text about it and then saw it on Flying Monkey's Twitter but he beat me to the post lol. Man I couldn't be more hype. Roster is near perfect for me now.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
This might be the game that I actually try to learn Ling for once lol. I haven't used her since Tekken 3!
I love her style and I'm already pretty familiar with her. Glad that she's considered better in T7 than in TTT2, but... hope that carries on in T7 FR. Either way, she'll always be one in my gang of bitches.

Last edited:
I really don't think we have to worry about Nina too much - given that she's one of only 4 characters that's been in every Tekken title so far, it'd be beyond ridiculous if they didn't include her eventually.

On a side note, while I'm aware that I may well be the only one that actually cares, but... does it bother anyone else that some of the infinite stages still have that 'background isn't at all blended with the foreground' problem, to the extent that you can clearly see the line that cuts off the fighting from the background?

It's odd, because prior to Tekken 5, it happened on EVERY infinite stage, basically, whereas from Tekken 5 onwards, it only happens on some of them. So they're clearly capable of blending them properly, but just... choose not to half the time? :/

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
How dare you, that bandana/bow is love.

That rival school costume. Someone knows what I'm talking about. . . I hope

The official Tekken FaceBook page. Meaning Nina and Anna made the roster!!!!! :eek: :D :cool:

With this news all that's left for me now is Julia and life is complete.
Or it's a williams niece with a mix of their moves on some tekken 2 lee chaolin shit.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Just so you know i'm not buying the bryan nerfs either, it is as it goes:
qcb3 to be -15 and +3 on hit either that or lose the launch on CH, which i don't see happening.
ff+4 (Mash kick) to be -11 on block, since is a tracking move and CH launcher, not sure how to feel about this.

Shaheen
41 to be -10
hop kick to be -15 if whiffs

jin
Removes hop kick because now he is too good (dafuq? leave my baby alone)
uf2 Crumple stun to be removed (again i don't see that happen either)

Djin
Hellsweep Nerf
+5 if the tip is blocked, but only clips characters out of the floor at blast radius.

King
Reduce damage output from the wall throw.

Those are the ones comes quick into my head.