What's new

(THURSDAY JULY 16th)Take$$$'s Pre-EVO Party Setups Needed!

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
ROOM NUMBER 27 422

Forget the poll!

When?:

Thursday July 16th, starts and ends whenever

Will be there on the 15th as well for those that want to stop by and play casuals

Where:

MGM Skyline Terrace Suite

Why should you go? Well, on top of lots of free alcohol and being a good time, we have some really good players attending including:
Team Yomi
Art
CDjr
Brady (maybe)
F0xy & the UK Crew
Digit(maybe)
HoneyBee
BioHazard
Gross
The Magician
DMS
As well as other very very good players.

With everyone I've already talked to that's coming, there's a lot of people, so space will be limited. We're gonna need lots of setups, so anyone that brings one is guaranteed to get in no matter how full until we get 10-13 in there. If you wanna play some sf4 or marvel too and have a setup for that, you're more than welcome to bring it.

Hope to see you all there!

Edit: fixed a few errors

Last edited:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I am the King of partying hard at EVO. The stories I could tell...

I've got some parties lined up with real life friends at The Bellagio but I'm also down for whatever you got planned as well. ;)

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
I am the King of partying hard at EVO. The stories I could tell...

I've got some parties lined up with real life friends at The Bellagio but I'm also down for whatever you got planned as well. ;)
Haha good shit. Yeah it'll be going on literally all day, so people can party hop all over the place, come back, go back out, etc, makes it easy and you'll always have a place to come back to! Bellagio was originally a consideration but they don't have the room available that I was gonna consider. Maybe it'll open up before EVO...

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Well, thankfully it has been confirmed that Evo 2015 is going to be in Saltillo, Mexico. So, I'm down for going out with you guys Sunday night because everyone will be hot and ready for tacos.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Haha I went to Vegas twice for a sorority formal and my fraternity's formal. I now haz no money! Thank you so much for the invite though, I wish. That would be beyond dope.

I voted Sunday, this'll be my first offline tourney so I know like no one. I'll have met everyone by Sunday and will be able to put a name to some faces! I'll meet some of the other Canadian folks!

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
I voted Sunday, this'll be my first offline tourney so I know like no one. I'll have met everyone by Sunday and will be able to put a name to some faces! I'll meet some of the other Canadian folks!
I'd love to do Sunday too, but that's not a good idea for reasons yet unannounced. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming though, so come by and make new friends before the tournament!

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
If anyone else is planning to come, please let me know either here, in a pm, or text me if you have my number. I might have to get a 2nd room at this point lol.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Before is probably best since on sunday ppl will rather be watching all the finals live in person. Every time something gets planned for Sunday at the tournament it always ends up falling thru. Not to mention ppl will have early flights Monday and what not.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Before is probably best since on sunday ppl will rather be watching all the finals live in person. Every time something gets planned for Sunday at the tournament it always ends up falling thru. Not to mention ppl will have early flights Monday and what not.
Yeah it's gonna be on Thursday