What's new

Question Swapping Venom for Hellfire, what do?

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Sup Scorp forum!

After playing Injustice in tourney again for the first time in forever over the weekend, I've decided to do what I've felt like doing for months, I'm dropping Bane for Scorpion, and I'd really appreciate some guidance to how to get to know the basics of him!

Any help at all, be it BNB guides, general strategy videos/text threads etc, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not doing this for any competitive reasons, I know Bane is considered the more viable character, but I simply don't have fun playing him anymore, or at least the way Bane has developed as a character, and Scorpion seems like a genuinely fun character to play, and isn't a huge ass character with a floaty jump.

Cheers!

@Perfect Legend
@1man3letters

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I won't hold it against you. You gotta play whatever keeps the game fun otherwise you just get bored. I play a lot of Hawkgirl and Shazam these days myself. Good Luck. Just remember that Bane players have "grab Scorpion outta his teleport with Super" on their list of there bucketlist ;)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Small update:

Been online, lost alot because I'm shit, but having fun! mainly losing due to not really understanding his mobility or muscle memory of combos yet, but definitely gonna be sticking at it a while.

Cheers for that guide @1man3letters , super helpful :)
ye with his piss poor walk speed (even for injustice) and even more piss poor backdash moving around the screen without causing risk can be bit of a pain, least he has one the fastest jumps lol
you've got the right idea going to him for bringing some fun back into the game for yourself, i would of stopped playin injustice good while ago if i didnt have scorp.

also glad you found the write up helpful :D
if i could say the top 3 things to focus on they would be 1.otg mb hellfire 2.nj2 corner vortex starter 3.trait management

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Sup Scorp forum!

After playing Injustice in tourney again for the first time in forever over the weekend, I've decided to do what I've felt like doing for months, I'm dropping Bane for Scorpion, and I'd really appreciate some guidance to how to get to know the basics of him!

Any help at all, be it BNB guides, general strategy videos/text threads etc, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not doing this for any competitive reasons, I know Bane is considered the more viable character, but I simply don't have fun playing him anymore, or at least the way Bane has developed as a character, and Scorpion seems like a genuinely fun character to play, and isn't a huge ass character with a floaty jump.

Cheers!

@Perfect Legend
@1man3letters
BWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
If you're on XBL Mustard I can run you through all I know although don't expect anything close to what a Scorpion main can show you.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Oh shit nevermind I'm sorry

I thought this post was made pre patch I was like damnnn you made such a bad decision

But if you know what you're getting into then welcome!

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
If you're on XBL Mustard I can run you through all I know although don't expect anything close to what a Scorpion main can show you.
When I play Injustice I gotta use Ketchups XBL account, mine isn't gold anymore as I don't need it on Xbox One haha, add PND Ketchup and I'll let you know when I'm next on :)

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Got bodied by @AK RM Blake , need to understand whats good to do after a b12 on block, also need to stop throwing out spears whilst forgetting it takes a billion years to recover on whiff lol

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Been watching this over to see what I can improve on, I'm pressing all different strings than PL is here and his look way more consistent and net the same damage.

Anyone know of any more recent Scorp footage I can watch?

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Try to get stages with a background bounce. And i think scorpion only gets low damage when he starts combos with mb teleport i may be wrong though.