What's new

Breakthrough - Sun God Sun to receive new move in next patch

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I was BEYOND happy to hear this, I'm a Kotal main (War God) especially but hearing that Sun is getting another move was the icing on the cake. I love Kotal so I can't wait to see. I hope it's more sun related or even using his maces he has on his back.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
YES PLEASE! When saw him using those things in story mode I was like why the hell doesn't he use them in-game?

A teleport would be dope too though.
Exactly! It's always bothered me it wasn't one of his variations! It would've been badass to have combos and moves based on those. Sun God would equip them and Blood God could maybe have a move or two that uses his dagger on his belt along w the totems.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I can all but guarantee, the new move has no new animation. My guess is some kind of modified Sun Ray or maybe a teleport using his breaker animation.

DoctorSexual

XBL: DoctorSexual PSN: Osh-Tek
I'm guessing it's a sunray projectile that just does instant damage. Think the first sunray that initiates his X-ray. It comes from above and hits overhead. I would lose it if the meter burn version launched. Just think of the cancels and pressure possibilities omg.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I got it guys.

Level one:
Right hook to the solar plexis (plexus?). 8% damage
Level two:
Mace sweep to the back of the knee. 14% damage
Level three:
Falling elbow drop to the throat. 20% damage
The last two levels will cut the opponents outter leg off and decapitate with the elbow drop for a brutality.
This is a command grab by the way.

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I'm with @Second Saint, the move will most likely use an animation we've seen somewhere. What it could possibly be I have no clue what they'd give him. I'm hoping for new strings to tick from. Diversify Kotal's style a bit. Maybe a better sun ray that also charges his grab stacks. Hell maybe he gets a new grab that comes with some grab buffs. Maybe they remove the sun ray and he gets a sun bomb or some kind of projectile. Something he can place to control some space and force some confrontation.

Woah, that came out of nowhere. . .