What's new

SummerJam shoutouts....

AC1984

Kaballin!
Shout outs to everybody who came and supported MK even when there was a hurricane outside. Congratulations to CD jr. Erik Warda and Crazy Dominican for the excellent placement in MK9. CD made Rain top tier and changed the game!!!! Thank you Big E and Hubbs for the wonderful atmosphere and thank you Rob, Shock and Storms for the outstanding organization. I heard you guys kept everything under control the whole weekend.

Shout outs to Arturo Sanchez, Hitoshura, Blue nine, Maxter, Crazy Dominican,Jim Coastin, ReFan, Craig, Btbb,Local Battles and bifuteki, Tom Brady, Chris G, Check, NoDoubt, Tomahawk, Riu48, DanCock,Michaelangelo, THTB, J360, JamesMK and all of the viewers. I'm sure there are more but I'll come back and edit...

I also want to give extra special thanks to Andrew "SwiftTomHanks" for being such a great asset to this community. His hospitality and talent in the game are outstanding and all I can say is, thank you buddy, you rule!!!!

Here are a couple of pictures....

UMK3 top 3

Post SummerJam at Andrew's place

Tim Static

Adminerator
Awesome! Good stuff.

:congrats: to [user]SwiftTomHanks[/user]!!!

Congrats to all the players, the winners AND losers. Thank you for supporting MK!!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Haha, thanks bud! I'm pretty sure the only reason I kinda rule is because I'm surrounded by people who truly do, and it's just contagious.

Summer Jam was the shit! Very smooth tournament with a good pace, good set ups, and great people. Huge thanks to Local Battles!

A huge thanks is due to DanCock for being responsible with the hotel room! Talk about good hospitality! It's a shame you live in the middle of no where and so far from the Philly/NYC/NJ area.
Storms, Rob, and Shock for keeping things as smooth as possible and creating a great tournament experience.
Sabin for getting top 8 on Spooky Stream! The MK community is lucky to have you along for the ride.
All of 809: Byran, THTB, Dan, Snips, Mike, Josh, Storms, and of course Craig (don't know how to spell Ezail lol)
Maxter (and Brady) for creating some good white noise to sleep to and CDjr for being such a beast!
Eric and Bolton for being so cool! - I'm preping a troll character of my own for next time we meet up in a tourny bracket; which at this rate it's bound to happen.
Check and Jim: can't wait to see you guys at the next Salty Battles. Always a good time chatting it up with you guys.
Glad to finally put a name to the face, Hitoshura. Hope to catch up with you again soon man.
Always glad to meet someone new as well, Error Macco, hope your drive back to Pittsburgh wasn't that bad haha.
And lastly, the most gracious thanks to Simon and Craig for playing MK with me as long as you guys have been. Wouldn't be near as good without you buds!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
My turn! >:3

Shout outs to Big E for putting together this wonderful event. Wish I was able to get those staff SJ shirts with rocket racoon on it. Shirts were so HYPE!

Shout Outs to Dark_Rob for letting me and Tom Brady crash in your room.
Shout outs to Shock for being awesome like he usually is lol and for teaching me basic umk3 shit. Might be picking tht game up soon....although GG comes first.
Shout outs to Storms and Dan Cock for interviewing me after day 1 of the tournament. I wasnt able to place that far in it but I guess thats what happens when raiden is almost an impossible match for noob. XD
Shout Outs to xxTeefxx. He also interviewed me the following day. Everyone watch out for this man. In 2 months he will be the best Kenshi player out there.
Shout outs to Team S00ky for streaming MK top 8 and allowing me to commentate some of it.
Shout Outs to TS Sabin for being my partner commentator like he usually is when he rolls by Gamers Edge.
Shout outs to THTB. This man is just as hype as I am. This guy is great. Made me shit my pants once or twice. We had the crowd hyped during Cd jr's rain match. Posses and shit XD
Shouts Outs to Darth Arma for being one of the best cyraxs I knw. I love this kid to death. great dude and i fucking hate when im like lol dropped combo and i get 80% taken away :(
Shout outs to CD JR for taking home SJ5! VSM All the way baby!!!

and shout outs to everyone else: Chris G, Yipes, Swift Tome hanks, K hunter, Funk Doc, J360, Josh99, Maxter, Crazy Dominican, Michelangelo, Erik Warda, Micheal Bolton, JamesMK, AC1984, Blue Nine, Check, Jim Coastin, Riu48, and eveyone else tht escapes me at this time. I love u all! :3

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
As soon as I get home, I got one long-ass post coming up. This tourney was toooooooooo fun.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
First off i just want to give a MEGA SHOUT OUT to my sparring partner and friend CD FUCKING JR for taking this tournament. Like i said i honestly believed that no one deserved the win more than cd jr who prevailed over his own brother and a circus of ridiculous match ups. CD JR CONTROLLED HURRICANE IRENE!!!!
And secondly Eric Warda for being my kabal hero. Your execution is flawless and you have nerves of steel, you deserved every win you got in this tournament and can't no one tell you otherwise.

Shoutouts to bolton for trolling with sheeva and stomping everyone in the head with that new "sheeva technology" always fun playin ya bro.
Shoutouts to Crazy Dominican and Maxter for putting on an amazing display of skill as always. Atleast i know now that im not the only one that gets beasted on by them. Maxters UMK3 sub is hilarious!
Shoutouts to team VSM, Dark Rob as always your an awesome guy and i love watching your sub in action. Hitoshura your funny as shit, cinnamon toast crunch all day. Riu48 KEEP THAT SONYA!! your on your way to becoming a monster with her easy.
Shoutouts to Arturo and Chris G for beasting in every game you guys entered and especially for making it top 8 in mk9, im sure the community appreciates your support as much as i do.
Shoutouts to that guy from room 807 dude forgive me i forgot your name but its blue something lol. you kicked my ass with kabal and then showed me how strong your sub really was, great games again man.
Shoutouts to Darth Arma for beasting with your cyrax and taking my money on a sidebet, ill get you next time lol
Shoutouts to Josh99 for being even stronger than the last time i encountered him, this kid has major potential to be the next mk9 champion.
Shoutouts to THTB for beasting his way to the top 8 with reptile and supporting the troll, i finally learned how to play the game correctly, MOAR DOWN 4!!!! DOWN FOURTALITY!!!
Shoutouts to michaelangelo for making it to top 8 with your great kabal play and randomly godlike kenshi play, next time we play ill try to catch you when you dont have to be up in 3 hours lol
Shoutouts to Tom Brady for showing an impressive Sub Zero and generating random hype in room 422 with those matches with cd jr and maxter, its always fun watching you grind it out with sub against all odds.

And finally shoutouts to Big E, Shock, and storms for running such a smooth tournament and showing your undying support for your community. It feels good to be part of a gaming community of people that care very much about us, im in mortal kombat all the way thanks to guys like you.

anyone else i might have forgotten forgive me but i rarely slept this weekend it all felt like one big blur.

THTB

Oh man, long-ass post time!

I must say, this tournament was absolutely beautiful. The level of competition was no joke...so many good players! Did not matter what pool you were in, you were gonna have your hands full. You all are awesome and definitely show how amazing MK9 can be!

First and foremost, major, MAJOR props to Big E and Hubbs for again, holding an amazing event, even in event of Hurricane Irene. You guys are absolutely fantastic!

Also, definite shoutout to Phil, aka 9.95. Despite the fact that you couldn't make it out, we know you would've helped to make this tournament even better than it already was, and definite thanks to your undying support of the game alongside Shock, Rob, Storms, etc. Glad to hear you and your wife and pets are safe.

Storms, Shock and Rob, it's always good to see you guys. I wish I could've played you some in MK9 or even UMK3, Shock...but next time for sure, we'll be able to! And Rob, great Sub. We gotta get you better at the Sub-Rep matchup! And Storms, yeah, I stole your spot on that bed. :p

Tom, always good to chill with you and play some games with you. You always are absolutely hilarious! Great stuff in the tourney, as well. Definite GGs.

Check, good to see you again! Missed you at the last tourney out in Philly! Man, sucks that this time around we didn't get to play any! Ugh! Gotta get games in next time!

Dancock, you're always awesome, dude. Was good to hang with you again! And don't worry, watch the next patch give Sindel god-tier stuff. :)

AC, was fun to chill with you, even though it was really only the last day. Thank you for introducing me to Wawa's cheesesteaks! Yuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!! That Kabal is very good, as well.

Michaelangelo, glad you made it out here! Was fun chilling with you again. I think you need to move out to near me, lmao! Good shit in the tourney, and hope to see you again soon!

Riu48, good to see you again! Damn, you've gotten so good at MK9! It's crazy! That Cage technology is what's up!

Arturo and Chris G, great to see you guys supporting MK9. Haha, awesome that we were the 3 Reptiles in top 8! Definitely will see you guys at future tourneys.

SwiftTomHanks...very good to meet you, sir! That Sektor is mean, as well. Thanks for the hospitality you showed, as well! You're a really nice guy.

CitizenSnips!!!!!!! Good to meet you as well, finally, and chill with you all weekend. You're a very cool dude. Hope you had a lot of fun, man, cuz I sure did! We gotta get the rest of the Justice League together.

Eazail, good to meet you also! Very good player, and really cool to talk to. Hope to see more of you in the future!

Hitoshura...man, me and you = FUCKING HYPE! GAME...BLOUSES! Hahahahahahaha! Really, really fun times with you, man, and good Noob! Hopefully, I helped you out a bit with the Reptile matchup!

CD, Jr, and Maxter: Man...you guys rock! All amazing players! You guys are really passionate about MK9, and just getting a chance to chill with you guys and play some games just makes me love the game even more than I already do. CD, that Kitana is too sick. Jr, goddamn, you're too good with Rain and Jax, and congratulations on taking MK9! It was well deserved, as well as one of the most ironic things ever that you took it with Rain LOL. Maxter, that Cyrax is epic. Was good hanging with you guys.

J360...was cool meeting and chilling with you, man. Yes, DOWN 4 = MK9'S WIN BUTTON! :)

Eric Warda, the stuff you do with Kabal seriously makes me think of him as C. Viper in MK9...in other words, so crazy and flashy and good! Was great to meet you, man, and props for taking second.

Josh99...this kid, is the future of MK! Like, for real. Really cool to meet you...coolest 12-year-old I know, haha, and definitely a great player at this game. Definitely gotta play you so I can teach you how to play so damn dirty! :)

Darth Arma, good to meet you, man. That Cyrax is really strong. You're a really chill dude, too.

MagnetoHalfway, man, it's all about that 151! Lol, cool dude to talk to, and one hell of a Kung Lao player.

Damn, I am likely missing a fuckton of people, so to all you guys, definite shoutouts. You all made this tournament an absolute blast. If it came down to it, I'd go through having to deal with Greyhound's BS just to experience this all over again. Thank you for loving and supporting MK9.

MK9 IS DEAD??? HELL NAH!!!

Maxter

Noob
lol i have not much to say that had been said before here, but shoutouts to everyone who supported this tourney. nice meeting you for the first time, thtb, storms, magneto halfway, and many others, lol i dotn wanna post a whole page of shoutouts, great support to mk9 hope the community keeps growing, this community have the nicest people on earth, everyone is so friendly and respectful to each other, hope to see ya all at SB in ohio i'll try my best to get there, cya!!!!!!!!

shout outs to shouting out shout outs.

Lots of fun. Wish I spent more time playing MK and I wish I got their earlier on friday (instead of 3 am)

and shout outs to the funniest footage and edit of arturo

shout outs to the 3 CD brothers and josh.

shout outs to eric W and his entourage :)P)

shout outs to josh99 for being a top tier youngin.

shout outs to chris g and thtb for being dinosaur players.

shout outs to hitoshura for being a bleeding ink man

shout outs to check and his vids

shout outs to jim and his set ups and station

riu48 for teaching me lots of stuff.

shout outs to shock for hating the guessing game.

shout outs to Michelangelo for beings straight-UP-Kaballin

shout outs to side betting winning me some money.

THTB

One more post for a shoutout...can't believe I missed this.

Special shoutout to Teef. Man, this guy is awesome! And is definitely a good player! Not only with Reptile, but Kenshi too! Give it a couple months, and for sure top 3 finish isn't out of the question for you. It was good to finally meet you...we're always discussing Reptile stuff on the forums haha! Can't wait to see you again!

Shoutouts to Big E and everyone who helped run the tournament. Things ran really smoothly, nice work all around.

Shoutouts to everyone I talked to and/or played matches with, I'm not gonna list everyone because I'm sure I'd forget one person and that person would be like "wtf". This game really has a great community, that's what keeps me coming to these things, I've yet to meet someone I didn't like.

Shoutouts to CD Jr for going easy on me during our match, now I got everyone fooled into thinking I'm good at this game. :top:

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Shout outs to Darth Arma, Maxter and the Cyrax player in Losers who all made me realize I need a lot of Cyrax matchup practice.

Shout outs to THTB finally meeting you in person and calling my Reptile the worst in existence.

Shout outs to SwiftTomHanks for letting us stay at his place and dat Sektor.

Shout outs to Tom Brady trying to get me on stream but I never ended up playing on there :(

Shout outs to CD Jr., Eric for casuals.

Shout outs to Teef for Reptile mirrors and being my first match in the tourny (and my first win at the tourny :D)

Shout outs to Bryan for back and forth matches.

Shout outs to Ezail for driving me home after my Amtrak trip cancelled.

Shout outs to Dan Cock and his room.

redeyes

Button Masher
Shout out to Snips for some great matches our Mileena reptile matches really raise my salt levels

Shout out to Dan thanks for letting me room with you!

Shout out to THTB you are a really funny guy and hyper thanks for owning me so many times when i first got their haha

Shout out to CD JR and your damn ARMOR!

Shout out to Ezail great kung lao really need some more practice against him

Shout out to Swifttomhanks Great sektor and you have to be one of the nicest guys ever.

Shout out to Teef you are a great guy and an awesome reptile player.

Shout out to Mike i wish i was able to play a few games against you

Shout out to Zero effect thanks for showing me a few more Mileena things :D

Shout out to erik those matches vs your kabal made me realize how much i hate kabal. haha GGs man!

Shout out to Check you are also a very very very nice guy!

Shout out to everyone who ran the event

Shout out to everyone else who made this event probably the most fun i have had all summer long! and making my first offline event a great experience. hope to see you guys again soon!

OOFMATIC

Noob
ggs, I was the scrubby Noob Saibot player who somehow sent Dancock to the losers bracket and then had to fight Michelangelo on the stream, followed by a beatdown from Blackula's Kenshi.

Fun times. :)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I just first want to say that I really enjoyed myself at Summer Jam this year as I always do. But this time, more because of MK more than anything else, considering I'm traditionally a Tekken player.

First shout out goes to the MK community as a whole. You guys are pretty cool people, and I'm glad to now be apart of this community.

A big congrats to the placers for making this one of the most exciting top 8's I've ever watched.

CD Jr, congrats on the win. You definitely earned it.

Crazy Dominican, good job on winning our pool and getting 3rd overall. That's two in a row for you against me. I guess maybe for me the third time will be the charm. Who knows. This time our match was a lot closer than it was last time, despite the TV. Next time, I'll be ready. It was great playing against you again.

Zero Effect, that was the first time I played Mileena. Considering I didn't really know the matchup, our match went pretty well and it could have gone either way. If only I had punished that Mileena roll properly in that last round, it could have been in my favor. Oh well, you lose some and learn. It was a great match.

To the others I got to play against in the tournament, great games to you all: OOfMatic, Kyle, Page, and Kona.

To all the people I got to play casuals with, great games. I really enjoyed playing you guys: Error Macro, Black Mamba, Maxter, Darth Arma, Michael Bolton, Josh and anyone else I may be forgetting.

A very special thanks to Teef and Check. I enjoyed the casual matches we played after the tournament. Thank you for all of the Kenshi information you shared with me.

Eazail

Noob
I'm sitting here at home with no power so I have nothing better to do than to write up some shout outs from my phone lol.

First off, thanks to big E, Shock, D. Rob and Storms for making the Mk9 tournament even possible.

I wanna say thank you to Dancock for letting us stay in his room and also ggs to you and sindel.

Thanks to Swifttomhanks (Andrew) for making me get back on the highway to come to summer jam. I was seriously about to go home and if he didn't call, I would not have been there! Also, good matches as always bro.

Thanks to THTB for the good times and laughs. Super cool dude and funny as hell. I enjoyed the hell out our matches as well.

Thanks to Jim Costin for bring your Ps3 up to room 809 for all of us to get some extra casuals going. Cool guy.

Sout outs to Citezensnips for some great matches and hopefully we can get somemore in at some point.

Shoutouts to Bryan, cool dude and fun matches. Stick with Mileen bro

Shoutouts to Maxter, always good to talk and game with ya bro. I like that you like to give tips as well in your casuals fights as well. Your Cyrax is top of the line man.

Shout outs to Tom Brady, great matches man to both your Subzero and Kung Lao. Also good times with you and Maxter's discusion at te hotel LOL. Both of you had valid points.

To Check, it was great to finally meet you man after all the years between now and Armageddon. Sorry we didn't get a chance to play it, hopefully we can at some point. Awesome tournament match as well, its funny we actually ended up in a match together. Just like Armageddon days right? Lol

Also it was great to meet you Teef as well. I always had fun in our laggy online matches but it was way better playing you in person. Your mad cool bro and I hope to see you again at some point. Thanks also for sharing your food with me, I was starving lol.

Shout outs to Josh99, I had no idea who you were when we played before the tournament but I knew you were good. That's why I had to ask how old you were cause you were extremely smart in your gameplay for your age. Keep at it with Sonya, Cyrax and Ermac.

Congrats to you CDjr for winning it all! Very cool dude and so happy to see someone who likes Rain so much. He's always been a favorite of mine as well. Thanks also for the great matches in casuals. Shout outs also to you bro for listening to the official MK movie song in your Grand Finals matches LOL. Good times

Shout outs to all who I fought in the tournament: (in order by who I fought)

-Michael Bolton. Great matches and good talking with you.

-Chris G. Cool dude and great matches man. Both of them.

-Check. Intense matches bro.

-BlackMamba. Again, intense matches man.

Big thanks to Storms for getting me in the offline scene in the 1st place.

I know I'm missing people but shout outs to all who I met and talked to, I had a blast and got no sleep

Very good tournament. I had a lot of fun in the MK9 portion of the tournament. Def looking forward to sticking with this game and going to more tournaments for it. Shoutouts to:

CDjr - Congrats on the win. Rain was the character that I did not want to run into in this tournament at all because I never played one before. Low and behold, here you come. haha. Rain looks pretty sick and you pulled off some shit with him. Very good sir.

Zero Effect - Nice Mileena and good games in casuals.

Blackula - Good matches in room 809. Kenshi seems pretty legit. Once you truly tap into that character, he's gonna be a problem. And remember, YOU LOVE RAIDON. Just as much as I love Bruce from Tekken....

Teef - It's always a breath of fresh air meeting players like you. You truly enjoy the game and the community, and it shows dedication. I like your Reptile. GG's in casuals.

Michael Bolton - I am SOOOOO glad I decided to pick up Sheeva, or else I wouldn't know what to do. Way to represent for the Sheeva players.

Eazail - That Kung Lao man... way to be on point with him. Good spacing, punishing all my jump in attempts, etc. Good stuff.

Josh99 - I didn't play you, but I saw you beat up on one of my friends, so that gave me a good laugh. He just started playing the game, so you have to cut him a little slack. I wish I knew how to play fighting games when I was that age...

Oofmatic - Didn't get to play you, but it was cool seeing you again and nice run in the MK tournament. It's also cool how your Sister in Law wanted to experience a FG tournament. Hope she had fun and it peaked her interest even more. See you when SC5 comes out. It's going to be tight. AND RTD has an XBL account now too? I don't think I'll be needing a PS version SC this time around with all yall on there.

The two other Cyrax players in the tournament - Way to represent for us Rax players. Yea, we get mad hated on, but that's ok. Keep doing what yall do.

Sorry if I missed anyone. Like I said, I had a lot of fun and everyone seemed mad cool. I can't wait to go to more MK tournaments and move up in the MK world.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
im going to keep this short have a bunch of crap to do.. lol

1st im real Grateful to Bryann, Swifttomhanks, Citizensnips & Storms for chipping in and making it so we had this mk room.

which Turn out to be shared BY MANY.. lol i totally wasnt expecting that many people to be in the room i wanted everyone who chipped in to be as comfortable as they could be.. thats why i kind of was rude to funkdoc dude, i didnt mean to be rude i just wanted to make sure bryann and Storms had the bed. i chipped in teh most and slept on the floor, glad you were kool about it..

Funkdoc ~ very good games Awesome kenshi and Kano!!

THTB ~ nice matches with cage and reptile. i learned a bunch of stuff on reptile and learned he was worse then i first thought. however once sindel gets that armor i see the wins changing ;)

Storms ~ fun times as always.. interviewing everyone. sorry i didnt say much to help interview people.

TomHanks ~ sucks we didnt get to play vs each other at all.. it was awesome meeting you and had fun tag teaming snips and bryann. and if you dont mind me saying your a cute dude LOL (sorry if this makes you feel awkward)

snips ~ fun games vs reptile. same as vs dontay when sindel gets her armor i see changes :)

Bryann ~ only a few matches.. another match where once sindel gets her armor the match up will change...

dude with red magneto shirt ~ fun games vs kung lao.. i wanted to play more but people kept bothering me to play in my place.. i was like WTF we just started to practice.. this just pissed me off and i left the room and didnt get to practice at all before my matches :(

Mario ~ awesome dude glad i met you.. another cute dude :)

Michael bolton ~ kool dude, ITS TIME TO CUT THE HAIR!!!!!

Josh ~ awesome guy kicking ass with ermac. glad he got to play in the tourney with his controller..

Tom Brady ~ thanks for trolling me about Sindel -_-

soo many fucking people..

it was great seeing Jim and check but im so upset that i didnt just follow them to their room and play casuals with them and some MKD. i was planning on going up there but ended up passing out but not meaning too :(

Mike ~ was great ofcourse seeing Mike again, sorry to those that had to hear our convo friday night LOL i always love chilling with you and having our talks.. lots of fun doing the commentating on the stream.. didnt know i could be so chatty. not sure if anyone heard me as i had no mic in front of me..

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
Thanks to everyone involved in organizing and running the tournament, and to those who helped to stream and commentate Mortal Kombat!

Some shoutouts...

AC1984, it was good to see you there, man, even if we didn't get to play. Good shit holding it down in UMK3. I'll see you at NEC. HAIL METAL.

CD Jr., it was really cool meeting you, man! I have much respect for your skills.

Chris G, good shit for following through on our agreement for the winner of our match to get out of pools! Stay gdlk. I hope we can get some matches in soon.

Dark_Rob, I really appreciate your decision to sacrifice entering the tournament so that you could run it. I still want my runback from ECT3! Hehe.

Hitoshura, nice to meet you and chill for a bit. Hopefully we'll get to play next time...especially if it's in Guilty Gear!

Josh the Funk Doc, you're a bum for not playing me, AGAIN! See you next time, hehe.

Maxter, it was cool surprise to run into you at this tournament! I hope there'll be more time for casuals next time.

mcpeanuts, good shit repping New England. Let's do better than 17th and 25th next time!

Michael Bolton, good games, man. It was cool to play against a Sheeva other than Phoenix's. I still think she's not that bad!

Michaelangelo, it's always a pleasure, man. I hope to see you again, soon! Take care of yourself during tournaments, damn it. Haha.

Sabin, good shit getting top 8. It's too bad we have still never played each other in MK! Hopefully soon.

Shock, thanks for continuing to hold it down for the community, man. I'll see you again at NEC, if not before.

STORMS, good to see you, and thanks for hosting casuals in your room! Your name is still ironic.

THTB, it was mad fun playing casuals against you! "Don't do it!" "OH MY GOD! *SPIN*" Hahaha. Thanks for trolling with Cage (so well that I thought you might main him), and for playing some Reptile against me.

Tom Brady, "Nope...it's fine." Haha...see you around, man.

And also to everyone else that I played in tournament and in casuals. MORTAL KOMBAT!

Lastly, here are the full results, as posted by STORMS on SRK. Not sure why they weren't posted here, but it'd be cool if they were added to the first post, AC1984.

1. VSM CD Jr
2. AU Erik Warda
3. VSM Crazy Dominican
4. Tom Brady
5. THTB
5. LB NYC Chris G
7. Michaelangelo
7. TS Sabin
9. Zero Effect
9. Check
9. VSM Maxter
9. DarthArma
13. Eazail
13. Blackula
13. VSM Riu48
13. Magneto Halfway
17. OofMatic
17. Josh the Funk Dock
17. BlueNine
17. BlackMambaMoan
17. Zorin
17. Rich Boy
17. Dean Catlett
17. Teef
25. Kyle
25. Phoenix
25. M.C.Peanuts
25. Michael Bolton
25. JamesMK
25. J360
25. Citizen Snips
25 Josh99
33. Page
33. Demoth
33. DanCock
33. K Hunter
33. JimCoastin
33. Ryry
33. SwiftTomHanks
33. Cloud
33. VSM Hitoshura
33. GI Bro
33. EvetsdaMonster
33. STORMS
33. MCZ DMGInsaynne
33. Bryan
33. Low Sweep
33. NCMcJustin
49. vVv Esoteric
49. Kona
49. Will08
49. FlipinFlava
49. Error Macro
49. Vida Loca
49. TK
49. MattZilla
49. Matix218
49. Sackram
49. VSMShock
49. Gummowned
49. Trip202

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I had sent Storm the results with the correct number placings and posted the renumbered results in the Summer Jam Full Results thread.

BigE

Elder God
Sorry players I've been getting my kids ready for school next week.

I like to give a big shout to everyone that showed up at sj5 in that fake ass storm, THANKS for coming.

I can't do the tournament without you guys.

Phil, shock and the rest of the MK crew are the BEST.

OOFMATIC

Noob
Did my stream match against Michelangelo get recorded and uploaded? Or was it too shitty of a match (on my part) to be saved? I was kind of looking forward to watching it...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Did my stream match against Michelangelo get recorded and uploaded? Or was it too shitty of a match (on my part) to be saved? I was kind of looking forward to watching it...
Bifuteki is still working on getting matches uploaded. YouTube has been uploading videos very slow for him apparently... that's why it's taking so long, plus his are HD.