What's new

Suicide Squad - Coming August 5, 2016 - Discussion Thread

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shocked a thread doesn't exist yet, but here we go.

You may have seen the bootlegg version of this over the weekend, but here it is in full official HD:

First Look:

Trailer #1

Excited to see how this turns out. Seeing different versions of familiar characters is awesome, and i can't wait to see more of Leto's Joker.

Discuss. :coffee:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Can't waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiitttttttt. 2016 is going to be SO much better than 2015 for films, besides Age of Ultron and Focus there's been no good films this year in my opinion and there doesn't look to be many besides Mockingjay Part 2 (and Star Wars I guess if you're a fan of that).

haketh

Noob
Really wish Joker wasn't in this at all but other than that and some things about Harley bugging me I'm warming up to it.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Yeah forgot jared leto was joker when i watched the trailer. Damn so much talent, that person has.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
Body = ready. Love the practical effects they're using for Croc, Waller looks on point, Leto's Joker looks like the stuff of nightmares. And if you've seen David Ayer's other work (Fury in particular) you'll know he's perfect for this kind of stuff.

My only problem is that I do not like Harley's look in this at all, even though Margot Robbie is gonna kill the part.

Mark my words, the guy in the panda costume will be the unsung hero of this movie.