What's new

General/Other Sub Zero's Legacy Remastered at last ;)

Followed by Scorpion's HD video, here's my main focus for Subby -have a look.

I've added HD quality obviously, implanted some scenes and improved them for more dramatic feel, added more affects, fixed glitches with sound and leveled out sound.

Let me know how it is :)

BookBurning

Voidwards
10/10 man, very well done! I see that you added some more emphasis on the voices and conversations and I have to say that atleast to my taste, this video is perfect. Great job man and much respect. :)

Yes actually, Check has good combos that are core for amusement :p -I'd record myself but I never got a chance to purchase recording thingie for Ps3 at least..

But anyhow, I did always credited Check in description that the videos are his and asked him beforehand :)

-hehe, thx BB, for some reason Subby appeals to more people while its the other way around for me :D -you'll be happy to know I'm actually making subtitle text for both subby and scorpion, just hoping that the damn youtube reads it as .srt or something O_O

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You possess quite the talent for work like this. Your ability to take one character and add so much depth to him is just astonishing.

I have only two words for something like this...

FLAWLESS. VICTORY.

You possess quite the talent for work like this. Your ability to take one character and add so much depth to him is just astonishing.

I have only two words for something like this...

FLAWLESS. VICTORY.
Thanks, that's really what I was aiming for so thank you :) I only wish the other chars of MK would have such material to work with than I could do wonders with them. Take reptile for example, I had to mix him with predator movie, but it was still kinda neat ^^