What's new

Strategy Sub- Zero Knockdown Mix Ups.

So this is a thread for those who do not conform on knocking an opponent and stay away ice cloning (not that it's not a good strategy but i think it's funnier to rush down some times).

So this are some of the stuff i've finded playing online so do not take for granted that they will work offline.

This are the stuff i like to do after a knockdown and sometimes i do this as a pattern a few times and then mix it up. Most of this are not safe and do not work if you do not mindfuck em before doing them (for example blocking a few wake up moves).

Most of the times this knockdowns are by slide or throw so let's go:

- Knockdown + dash back + ice clone + slide. My least favourite.

- Knockdown + jump straight + fp. The random one, no one expects it and you have to do it late so they think you are going to throw.

- Knockdown + dash foward + throw.

- Knockdown + dash foward + foward + bk + ice ball. My favourite one. I've found out that most people after a few wake up moves blocked they wake up blocking low. And as you may know or not, this is an over head. Most people crush under preassure so this is a win card at least for me. The way this work depends on the charracter and the timing, most of the time i like to do it early. You CAN'T do it agains characters that have good wake up move and if they wake up jump your kick will hit but your ice ball will not and you'll probably get punished.

Remember that this ones will stop working after sometime against a good player if you do not mix 'em up.

Do you have any knockdown mix ups to share?