What's new

Tech Sub-Zero Combos/tips PS3

Here are some combos I find useful in Mortal Kombat (Demo) sub- zero

Juggle Combo 12 hit 36% : triangle, triangle, freezeball, jump straight up, triangle, walk forward very slightly, back square, triangle , triangle square triangle , ice slide (or Enhanced slide prefered )

Juggle combo Xray 55% : back sqaure triangle, freezeball, jump straight up, triangle , move forward very slightly, back sqaure, triangle, triangle sqaure circle, L2 R2 ( Xray Move )

Tip: if you have someone in a corner after a
combo always use your ice clone and then keep attacking it will keep them from getting out of the corner and if they try and attack they will get frozen leaving you to combo then ice clone again works great even if they have a offensive teleport make sure your aggressive but use quick recovery combos to keep on the attack.

If you have some combos you think are stronger or better let me know at the bottom ( no TylerLantern style combos no offense most of his are quite useless)

Thanks, Ko0lKidK1lla

REt0X

Noob
In your 12 hit combo I'm having trouble comboing the B+Triangle (2) with Triangle, Square, Triangle (2,1,2). It doesn't seem like it's possible or am I just not fast enough?

Edit: Sorry. I figured it out. I broke the combo up into pieces to practice each bit. But to do the combo I mentioned above the opponent must be bouncing as a result of the NJ BP

Seapeople

This one's for you

REt0X

Noob
Hi Seapeople. Thanks. I figured out what I was doing wrong though. See my Edit above.

Oh and what do you mean by BnB? Also what does the ~ indicate?

I'm still trying to learn the lingo!

Seapeople

This one's for you
Hi Seapeople. Thanks. I figured out what I was doing wrong though. See my Edit above.

Oh and what do you mean by BnB? Also what does the ~ indicate?

I'm still trying to learn the lingo!
Bread & butter. It's his most practical wall combo. The ~ doesn't really need to be there lol, it's just one input after the next.