What's new

Strategy Sub-Zero anti-air...

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
2~ice blast is one of the best aa's in the game. top 3 aa's are 1. KL spin, 2. ice clone, 3. sub-zero 2~ice blast
For anti air

Cages/Cyrax/Nightwolf/Sonya/Jax/Liu Kang All of their jabs > KLs Spin & Ice Clone because its safer and more reliable, ONLY as anti air. You of all people know how often KLs spin gets punched out of. The clone has to be in place before they jump. All of their jabs can be done on reaction or you can prepare yourself before the other guy jumps.

And theyre all miles ahead of 2-Ice blast, lets be real here

shura30

Shura
For anti air

Cages/Cyrax/Nightwolf/Sonya/Jax/Liu Kang All of their jabs > KLs Spin & Ice Clone because its safer and more reliable, ONLY as anti air. You of all people know how often KLs spin gets punched out of. The clone has to be in place before they jump. All of their jabs can be done on reaction or you can prepare yourself before the other guy jumps.
each 8/9 frame standing jab or d1 will work as anti air?
the backdash sometime you need to pull before AA can lead to stupid buffers though

For anti air

And theyre all miles ahead of 2-Ice blast, lets be real here

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
How fast is Sub's 2? 8/9 frames? That should be fast enough for a decent anti-air, to be honest. It's a lot faster than Sub's 1. I'd like to keep it specific to Sub-Zero.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
The angle of it makes it harder to do though.

But still I gotta tell TB why hes wrong, even though he already knows he is.

Subs anti air leads to - Damage & Potential B2 Reset/Mixup Depending on where you cut short the combo

Cage's/Sonyas/Kabals anti air leads to - Damage & Guaranteed Reset
Cyrax anti air leads to - Damage & Bomb pressure
Jaxs anti air leads to - Damage & Ground Pound setups
Scorpions anti air leads to - Damage & Vortex guessing game

The list goes on and on.

Either he's trying to dumb down the community by trolling it so that he can win, or you actually are just that way. Whatever

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
2~ice blast is one of the best aa's in the game. top 3 aa's are 1. KL spin, 2. ice clone, 3. sub-zero 2~ice blast
are we forgetting all thoes antiair grabs??

Jax (its sooooo good i could win a game with just grabs)
Nightwolf
Kano
Cyrax (dubbed the baby catcher)
Raidens :en Shocker

others

Rains 1
kenshi he is anti air!
I dare anyone to try jump over reptiles :en Forceball I dare's ya
Kabals 2
Shang the man tsung
Raiden's 2

And in the words of Mustard 'He says that sub zeros 22-iceblast is the best anti air in the game next to the spin and clone
GAHHHHHHHH
he makes this games community suffer by filling its mind with stupid info
no, i said the ice clone was second to KLs spin. the thing about sub's 2 and ice clone and KLs spin is they dont lose to a well timed jump kick EVER like d1s and standing jabs can.

Either he's trying to dumb down the community by trolling it so that he can win, or you actually are just that way. Whatever
lol...

**sigh** exists the sub-zero forums so as to not poison by dumbing them down them so i can actually win, instead i shall listen to the experts LOL...

come on dude, are you serious? lol

foxy, are you sure your knowledge isnt just a tad bit "on paper"? i mean, i'd say its at least A LITTLE easier to jump at sonya, cage, etc then it is to jump at sub-zero.