What's new

General/Other Stryker PS Vita Version

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Hey guys, I just picked up my vita copy and quickly did some of stryker's BnBs. I have yet to get use to the control yet, but so far our cop feels and plays the same.
JP~B122~NJP~dash 2~12 x Roll toss is still 39%
NJ~B32~12 x X-Ray corner combo is still 50%
JP~B32~dash 1,1 x Gunshot~Dash D4 x Roll toss (35% I believe)

Normals
B2 same
B122 same
B3 same speed
B32 same
grenades - same

Note: Since my TV fried I have not been playing MK (im pretty rusty), so I might have overlook a few things and wouldnt really notice any new changes. I am currently at work and should be home around 6:30pm EST. I will add more to the post later once I get to sit down and really explore. Just let me know what you want me to check for our cop.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I wouldn't mind seeing you check all his normals, X-ray, ex moves and regular moves + gun cancels please:).

PoliceBrutality
- the 40% no meter is still there..JP~B2F2~12 x gunshot ~ 12 x roll toss
- all of his normals seems to be the same
- Baton sweep random armor bug seems to still be in. Unless on wake up it also has different property but I've had it stuffs one or twice.
- X-ray I think is still the same (i'll double check if it can hit crouch opponent later)
- special moves feels the same as well

BTW something came to mind while I was messing around with 1,2 after the jumping punch. What if you do
JP~12 into 114 instead of gun cancel. I think the second hit of 11 hits crouch block and 114 looks deceiving on block. What do you guys think of following 114 after 1,2?

Espio

Kokomo
- the 40% no meter is still there..JP~B2F2~12 x gunshot ~ 12 x roll toss
- all of his normals seems to be the same
- Baton sweep random armor bug seems to still be in. Unless on wake up it also has different property but I've had it stuffs one or twice.
- X-ray I think is still the same (i'll double check if it can hit crouch opponent later)
- special moves feels the same as well

BTW something came to mind while I was messing around with 1,2 after the jumping punch. What if you do
JP~12 into 114 instead of gun cancel. I think the second hit of 11 hits crouch block and 114 looks deceiving on block. What do you guys think of following 114 after 1,2?
Cool, thanks for checking man, we really appreciate it:). At least they didn't mess up his damage like they did Sindel and Jade:p.

Looking forward to the updates on X-ray and it's unfortunate that there's still not reliable armor on that move, better to have none at all in my opinion.

Yes, the second and last hit of 1,1,4 hits on crouch block and seems to have a tiny bit of pushback. I'm not opposed to the idea at all, in fact I like it and would love to see it incorporated into Stryker's game overall, it's one of his few strings with decent speed that hits crouch blocking opponents and it doesn't appear to be punishable and risky.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Espio872 I can't verify this on console but I do remember stryker's X-ray whiffing on some crouched opponents. So far I have been able to land it consistently on any crouched opponents at point blank. Not sure if that's a buff

CRKFIEND

Noob
The timing has also been changed on his x-ray juggle... B1,2,2, njp, 2, xray... I think it only does 45 DMG as well...

Espio

Kokomo
Espio872 I can't verify this on console but I do remember stryker's X-ray whiffing on some crouched opponents. So far I have been able to land it consistently on any crouched opponents at point blank. Not sure if that's a buff
Cool, if it's a buff, it's nothing too crazy.

I'll try it tonight and post my results here to see if it hits all opponents on crouch on console:).

I only do Stryker's X-ray as anti-air or in a combo, so I don't remember crouch properties, but I do remember it hits Cage when he's crouching blocking...will hit the lab.

The timing has also been changed on his x-ray juggle... B1,2,2, njp, 2, xray... I think it only does 45 DMG as well...
Wait so the damage was nerfed? Why has this happened to characters like Sindel, Jade, and Stryker ugh...most people can get 50% mid screen off their X-rays, I remember it doing 50 something when GameTime did it to me months ago...unless I'm mistaken.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
If anything I think that was always the case, no? I got 47% when I do a jp with that combo. If I remember correctly that was always the case

CRKFIEND

Noob
If anything I think that was always the case, no? I got 47% when I do a jp with that combo. If I remember correctly that was always the case
You might be right... but for some reason I thought it did 48 percent on consoles. Maybe I'll check it later... I meant with a JIP.

Espio

Kokomo
CRKFIEND PoliceBrutality Stryker's X-ray off that combo does 47% off of a jump in punch in the console version.

Also, I tested all the characters on console to see if Stryker's X-ray hits them on crouch and it hits everyone, including people like Mileena with really tiny hitboxes. I don't have Freddy to test him, but if it hits people like Mileena I think it's a safe bet that it also hits Freddy.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
YEah I think his damage output is still the same. I ran through some of these and was able to confirm the output

Midscreen Combos:

-10 hits 35%: (jump in punch) :l:fk, :bp, dash xx :fp, :fp xx Gun Shot, dash xx:d:bk xx Roll Toss (PASSED)
-10 hits 36%: (jump in punch) :l:fp, :bp, :bp, :u:bp, dash xx :fp, :bp xx Gun Shot, dash xx :d:bp(PASSED)
-13 hits 37%: (jump in punch) :l:fp, :bp, :bp, :u:bp, dash, :fp, :bp xx Gun Shot, dash xx :d:bk xx Roll Toss (PASSED)
-12 hits 39%: (jump in punch) :l:fp, :bp, :bp, :u:bp, dash, :bp xx Gun Shot, dash xx :fp, :bp xx Roll Toss (PASSED)
-13 hits 40%: (jump in punch):l:bp, :r:bp, dash xx :fp, :bp xx Gun Shot, dash xx :fp, :bp xx Roll Toss (PASSED)
-13 hits 40%: (jump in punch) :l:fk, :bp, dash xx :fp, :fp xx EN Gun Shot, dash xx :fp, :bp xx Roll Toss (This one is a Pain in the ass)

I havent really tested anything beyond this point but base on the previous ones I can safely say that the damage remains the same :)

-12 Hits 41%: (jump in punch) :l:fp :bp :bp, Gun Shot, Dash, :fp :bp, EN Gun Shot, Dash, Uppercut.
-14 hits 41%: (jump in punch) :l:fp, :bp, :bp, :u:bp, dash, :fp, :bp, Gun Shot, dash, :fp, :fp xx EN Roll Toss
-13 hits 42%: (jump in punch) :l:fk, :bp, dash xx :fp, :fp xx EN Gun Shot, dash xx :fp, :bp xx EN Roll Toss
-14 hits 43%: (jump in punch) :l:fp, :bp, :bp, :u:bp, dash xx :fk xx EN Gun Shot, dash xx :fp, :bp xx Roll Toss
-8 hits 42%: (jump in punch) :l:bp xx X-ray
-8 hits 45%: (jump in punch) :l:fp, :bp, :bp, X-ray
-10 hits 47%: (jump in punch) :l:fp, :bp, :bp, :u:bp, dash, :bp xx X-ray (PASSED)