What's new

Street Fighter V - CG Trailer

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
if any body every wants to know who i main.. just look at the trailer for any game - they are usually the only one getting beat up. welp.
#RIPken'sstomach
#RIPtakedaperiod
#RIPcharlie...again

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
mika confirmed as sfv new honey pot. step down cammy.

like i wonder is there a status quo for how many taint shots mika has to have in a promo. lol

I can't get over play doh ken...
That smile of his in the video always gets me to laugh a little lol.

So...Necalli is Evil Ryu?
People are thinking he will be the one to consume Ryu's Satsui no Hado, which is why he doesn't have it in SF3.

But I mean it's Street Fighter story, so who knows what will happen lol.

rashid is the game boy advance master
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Rashid's story after this.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
God spoilers, you just ruined the biggest plot twist in the game
People are thinking he will be the one to consume Ryu's Satsui no Hado, which is why he doesn't have it in SF3.

But I mean it's Street Fighter story, so who knows what will happen lol.
Haha yea it just seemed like way too big of a hint in that trailer. I think it'll turn out that he loses his power and becomes Sean.

I love everything about Rashid, I just think he won't be my play style at all, even though I don't really know what his is yet.

Haha yea it just seemed like way too big of a hint in that trailer. I think it'll turn out that he loses his power and becomes Sean.

I love everything about Rashid, I just think he won't be my play style at all, even though I don't really know what his is yet.
I believe Rashid has a rush down playstyle. He can probably do some crazy stuff with his aegis reflector-ish v-trigger.

I haven't played with him in any of the betas and have sadly only ran into 2 online, so I'm not too sure.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I believe Rashid has a rush down playstyle. He can probably do some crazy stuff with his aegis reflector-ish v-trigger.

I haven't played with him in any of the betas and have sadly only ran into 2 online, so I'm not too sure.
I played him a bit in beta 2. His move list to me looks like a jack of all trades, so just counter your opponents, but I have no idea how to play offense in this game. It'll be fun learning though, plus I finally have Denjin to fall back on again!

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
HELP! PLEASE HELP ! !
Can anyone please PM me what Street Fighter's cannon story is ?
Even while I grew up with MK, Tekken & SF in the 90's, I have absolutely NO IDEA what the cannon story has been since 1994's SF2 Turbo (the on where they added Dee Jay, Cammy, T.Hawk and Fei Long).
Watching this video of SFV had me wondering... Is there anyone that can actually explain an old fart like me some SF story ? :)

HELP! PLEASE HELP ! !
Can anyone please PM me what Street Fighter's cannon story is ?
Even while I grew up with MK, Tekken & SF in the 90's, I have absolutely NO IDEA what the cannon story has been since 1994's SF2 Turbo (the on where they added Dee Jay, Cammy, T.Hawk and Fei Long).
Watching this video of SFV had me wondering... Is there anyone that can actually explain an old fart like me some SF story ? :)
Well I can't go through the entire story right now but I can tell you the order of the story goes like this:

SF1> Alpha games (2 and 3, I believe 1 isn't canon) > SF2 > SF4 > SF5 > SF3

That should at least get rid of a little confusion when you're reading through everything.

Last edited:

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Well I can't go through the entire story right now but I can tell you the order of the story goes like this:

SF1> Alpha games (2 and 3, I believe 1 isn't canon) > SF2 > SF4 > SF5 > SF3

That should at least get rid of a little confusion when you're reading through everything.
That helped A LOT ! I'm happy that they're going to include story mode as well...

Redux

Ex Phase
The ost for this game is amazing. This menu theme is sick and the majority of others are as well

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Such an old school intro. This reminds me of OG SF intros, or Tekken intros, where they just showcase some pretty graphics and call it a day. Can't say I really liked it, I mean it was "cool," but it didn't really tell a story/narrative, thus I really couldn't latch onto anything in it.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Such an old school intro. This reminds me of OG SF intros, or Tekken intros, where they just showcase some pretty graphics and call it a day. Can't say I really liked it, I mean it was "cool," but it didn't really tell a story/narrative, thus I really couldn't latch onto anything in it.
Bison plots some evil shit
Necalli connected to the satsui no hado somehow
Nash wants to dead Bison, for Bison deading him
Everybody else does something

Caught you up :DOGE