What's new

stosn Takes The First Euro Kombat!

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
It was an exiting first tournament indeed, where Europe's PS4 players got to showcase some of their talents in this online PS4 tournament. @stosn 's unbeatable Jacqui ended up taking it all, with great space control and Jacquis heavy hitting combos.

Results:
1: @stosn (Jacqui - FA)
2: @Albo (Raiden - TG)
3-4: @JTB123 (Scorpion - HF) @RyuKazuya (Johnny Cage - A-List, Kenshi - Ba/Ke)
5-8: @PlayNorbi (Scorpion - In/Erron Black - Outlaw) @Vjeekes (Kung Lao - Te) @Wam-Zlay (Kung Lao - Te) @Smascer (Kung Lao - Tempest)
9-14: @Bombardier777 (Ermac - MoS/Erron Black - Outlaw) @Sublime (D'vorah - BM) @theGabStandard (Mileena - Pi) Nveiniac (Kano - Cy/Liu Kang - DF) @MrTopHat (Jason - Sl)
15-16: Mapusa was disqualified for not showing up, MadPropz could not make it because of ESL.

MKX_mortalkombatx.jpg

Brackets can be found here: http://challonge.com/Eurokombat1

All matches can be found in this playlist:

Some highlights:

The amazing comback and end to this round between JTB and Albo (3:31)

stosn's clutch armor at the end of this round: (4:10)

A hype Scorpion mirror??? (JTB and PlayNorbi) (2:58)

stosn's X-ray out of nowhere that won the match (10:10)

All in all it was a great event but the newest patch being released the same day, MKX's netcode and PS4's inability to keep a stream session active for a few hours without going black sure was a challenge. Anyways, thanks to everyone who participated and/or watched the stream. Please feel free to PM me or post any feedback here as you see fit. See you in a month.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I like the fact I'm the only one without a character associated to the name :p

Good tournament guys, look forward to the next one