What's new

St9rm Wins EU WEEKLY LIVE #9 (Match Videos Inside)

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
I KNOW... I know what everyone is thinking at this point... BAN @st9rm and his damn Takeda from playing, well that's not gonna happen so we all got two choices at this point, one of them involves sending a highly skilled, all female mercenary squad, dressed up as nuns to Austria, to eliminate St9rm...AND the other choice would be to finally beat his ass at MKX. I'm kinda partial to the nuns idea but I'll go with the latter as I have something special planed for EU WEEKLY LIVE 10... MUHAHAHA... R.I.P st9rm.

All nonsense aside the 9th edition of the EU WEEKLY was smooth as butter and twice as tasty, with nail biting matches provided by old and new faces alike. Shout outs go to ma man Pedro (SS) who made it to Top 8 with his Kitana and to @TheLeoholic who made his debut in the series with a splash. In the Grand Final Classy Cat and St9rm clawed at each other till only Takeda and his butt cheeks were left standing thus ending the last EU WEEKLY. Congratulations to St9rm for winning another one and cheers to all you wonderful people for enduring through my dumb commentary. - RVB

Results:
Supreme Champion: st9rm
Worthy Adversary: TheClassyCat
Maybe Next Time: Raz89
4th place: TheLeoholic
5th place tie: yamcha111 & SS
7th place tie: omega_nskg & Rayve

Challonge: http://challonge.com/euweeklylive9

Youtube Playlists :

Attachments

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
So I'll end up paying for online play like all of you PS and XBOX suckers... HELL FUCKIN NO... PC MASTAH RACE FO LIFE!!!
Don't even start the master race bs :p Your game was broken for months. Some master race that is.