What's new

St9rm Wins EU WEEKLY LIVE 8... AGAIN!!! (Match Videos Inside)

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
EU WEEKLY LIVE 8 happened and here we are spreading the news of what transpired on that quiet Sunday afternoon. It all started and ended with the same man, @st9rm, who somehow never manages to sign up in time but wins regardless. We were pretty spot on with the organizing and that makes me very pleased, now if it weren't for my commentary that is borderline cringe worthy and repetitive, all would be well in the world... I should really learn some now words, I know!

The top players like Classy Cat and @shura30 did not disappoint, we had a couple of new faces join the tourney for the first time like @(un)balanced_kenshi that made a good impression, but above all else I'm very happy that my mate Yamcha and his Goro made quite a splash by reaching Top 8. The grand final was a true nail biter with Classy Cat coming from losers and trying to reset the bracket with his Kung Lao versus St9rm and his Shirai Ryu Takeda. It all came down to a sheer clutch D2 from Storm and it ended on a 3-2. Congrats to everyone that participated and to St9rm for retaining his champion status for the 4th week in a row.

Cheers everyone and see you all on the next EU and NA WEEKLY.

RVB

P.S. Won't somebody please get their A game on and beat the living daylight out of @st9rm, I'm tired of having to watch Takeda's butt cheeks prance around in the Grand Final every week.:DOGE

Challonge : http://challonge.com/euweeklylive8

Pools and Top 8 playlists :

Attachments

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
really good stuff from storms as usual

Cat messed up twice, he didnt punish the tele

trhen didn't convert of his flame aura combo