What's new

General/Other - Boneshaper Some match footage of Me (Bone Shaper) and A Button Masher (Liu Kang Player)

Why would anyone enjoy watching this? It would probably have been better to see you do that against the practice mode dummy set on reversal with that stupid healing move of Lui Kang

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
What was I suppose to learn from this lol...Like seriously, no funny shit I don't see what I was suppose to learn,or was it that button mashing is wrong or...?

STB Damashi

SmallBurntEarths
Why would you even post this lol
Just thought it showed the epitome of online ranked players. This is the biggest masher I have ever encountered, not even blocked low once, I was surprised to see the button log once I reviewed the footage in 'match replays'. Nonetheless, I just thought it was great to show the importance of timing one's inputs as compared to mashing buttons and I feel this video exemplifies that.

STB Damashi

SmallBurntEarths
It's not even a ranked match to begin with lol
Yep, it is a ranked match but since I wasn't recording during the ranked match, I decided to record it with the replay feature. Plus, with the replay feature it shows the button log of each player in order to see what they were doing. That's why you can see the guy mashing