What's new

Smite on Xbox One

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I have already had a few TYM guys hit me up once I started playing this, but wanted to learn the ropes a little on my own before grouping up. I never want to be the annoying ultra-noob that everyone puts up with because someone they know has vouched for him. I've never played an MMO or any game like this before, but I have gotten much better since I picked it up. I have a very solid and unique hunter build that is very flexible to situations and play a very pestering style using mostly Rama. I even won a 3v1 Joust after both my teammates dropped out early. I like Rama for his buffs and escapes and have very little idea on how to build or play any other classes. Still, this game is the most addicting game I have found since MKX. Anybody else play? Did you glance over this game like I did? It really is worth at least trying for how much fun it will be if you like it. Plus, its free to download and play. You just get a limited number of choices when it comes to gods you can play. Unlocking all the gods is just $30 or play it for free. Anyway, I'm surprised at how much I like it.

If you know nothing of it, its a team based 3rd person shooter with characters that have specific attacks with RPG elements.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I play it on PC and have played it for almost the entirety of it's lifespan so while I can join up with you I would 100% happy to help with any questions ya got! Good luck on your games and have fun man!

Reactions: GAV

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I stumbled across this game on YouTube and got hooked instantly. It was chacc reveal video. Started on PC now I'm on psn. Have a sick nasty awilix and solid sun wukong

CrazyFingers

Side note! Like everything else! Do not too salty over too much, It makes the game unenjoyable, that's why I stopped for a couple months but I play regularly again because I'm just having fun with friends.

GAV

Thanks guys.

I don't get salty. I like to break after a stretch of games though. The game is intense. I've been playing mostly Joust.

I rolled 3 in a row with Rama, but ran into a high level Zeus. I fought hard, but went down. I realized then that Zeus could be made to box almost as well as a hunter, but he has more range. So, I ditched Rama's escape-ability for Zeus's area effects and range.

I rolled 3 in a row with Zeus and felt like I would have kept going like that, but I really want to learn a more complex character. I'm OK at boxing with a ranged character, but I would really like to learn a melee or a high difficulty character. I tried Janus and can see his potential, but I'm not ready to use him. Any character suggestions? Who is really fun?

If anybody's looking for a new game, give this a go. I think that even guys that think they would never be into a game like this would like it if they gave it a try.

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

Characters I have the most fun with (In no particular order)
Sun Wukong
Ao Kuang
Xing Tian
Hercules
Cabraken

I usually prefer being tanky and getting in peoples' faces. Xing Tian is probably the hardest one in that list but he is SO fun to me.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Characters I have the most fun with (In no particular order)
Sun Wukong
Ao Kuang
Xing Tian
Hercules
Cabraken

I usually prefer being tanky and getting in peoples' faces. Xing Tian is probably the hardest one in that list but he is SO fun to me.
I love tower diving with SWK ult when the enemy think there safe at low Health by there tower. Drop in for the kill then fly out in bird form.

I also love when the enemy uses there ult on my clone :DOGE:p

GAV

I just had my worst game ever and WON...

I picked Ymir, went with a tanky build, died 30 times, got no kills, and won because our team's AO Kuang went 41-3.

GAV

really? heh.. you get in a lot of fights on TYM : )
I'm opinionated and passionate, but I don't get mad when I lose. I give my opponent(s) credit and work to get better.