What's new

Slow motion gameplay: Combo's and counters

Be fair. The game isnt even 50% done.

Off topic: tell Red Saleen he can suck a dick. :)
exactly i let him know what i thought about his ideas in another forum

i mentioned how there are people who will take the good with the bad and deal with it

and then there are the people who will waste every waking moment to dissect and heckle something just because they can

Tim Static

Adminerator
exactly i let him know what i thought about his ideas in another forum

i mentioned how there are people who will take the good with the bad and deal with it

and then there are the people who will waste every waking moment to dissect and heckle something just because they can
Yup, fuck that fagbag.

But, this game seems to have a 2-D flavor. I hope so. Even if this a huge step in the RIGHT direction, then thats a win/win situation.

I would hope that they have some masters of fighting games trying to see if the fighting engine is broken or unbalanced.

dreemernj

Ambassador
http://www.mkvids.net/mk/mkdcoverview.htm
^Credit goes to RedSaleen from MKO

Some of the stuff seems interesting.. however there are some strange factors so far.
I think he's way off comparing the Sub ice clone counter to MK3 ice clone. You can clearly see his opponent pushes him after he turns icey. It's not a touch sensitive move like the clone was. It had an effect when the opponent attacked. It looks like a standard command counter. He probably has a high and low one and I wouldn't be surprised if you can throw him out of it.

7:11 to 7:16 looks pretty interesting, one of the more promising bits I have seen so far. The gameplay still needs to be a bit quicker for my liking.

RoGE

Noob
I think he's way off comparing the Sub ice clone counter to MK3 ice clone. You can clearly see his opponent pushes him after he turns icey. It's not a touch sensitive move like the clone was. It had an effect when the opponent attacked. It looks like a standard command counter. He probably has a high and low one and I wouldn't be surprised if you can throw him out of it.
Exactly, you can't exactly combo them either after you do it like MK3 subby's clone unless that clone is actually a pop up.