Sektor 7-3
Csub 7-3

Larger advantage

Jade 8-2
Kano 8-2
Sheeva 8-2

AssassiN

Noob
Seems good to me, but still I'm not comfortable fighting Mileena with Skarlet.
Could you shine some light on that?

ryublaze

Noob
I think she is 4-6 vs. Kung Lao, 6-4 vs. Ermac, and 6-4 vs. Reptile. But I'm not one to talk about MUs since I don't play offline very much.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
If you play online, Mileena is a hug pain in the ass.

Offline though, its easier to read things and punish them. I feel this is in Skarlets favor

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
why is reptile so bad?

what do you use to punish the elbow dash?

just curious
U3 overpowers dash. blocked dash takes ~33% reset, 37% max off 212...F4 is higher 30's low 40s. teleport punishes all projectiles except ex fastball. daggers can lock him down. its an uphill battle for reptile.

edit: on reaction ex dash to punish all projectiles

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
why is reptile so bad?

just curious
Idk what all she has that combos, but any of her moves that are under 15 frames can punish. I'm pretty sure she has quite a few of those so yeah lol. She outzones him/counterzones him with tele and dagger cancels. She can rush him down easier than most characters due to the slow normals, and her armor fucks fb's up HARD.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
7-3 Noob? I never thought it was that bad, but maybe it is.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
For some background on the Kitana MU: Skarlet-Kitana has historically been 4-6, but after an (admittedly, online) ft10 between xKhaotikx and Emperor_Scar, they agreed that it was 5-5.

I think Kitana can outfootsie Skarlet, but imo Kitana doesn't really have an answer to Skarlet's zoning.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
She punishes teleports hard...just like cage does. the reset into chip and pressure is very good. iadd on d4 baits teleports and armor keeps her from throwing projectiles very much. Its a patient match but skarlet just hits harder and punishes better. She also makes mil play super patient cause her pressure gets armored through every time and her zoning is sub par.

I think she is 4-6 vs. Kung Lao, 6-4 vs. Ermac, and 6-4 vs. Reptile. But I'm not one to talk about MUs since I don't play offline very much.
All are very possible MU numbers. Punishing Laos teleport with f4 up slash into a 35% reset makes me think its even though. as for ermac...he can out zone her...but once she gets in its trouble.

why is reptile so bad?

just curious
pretty much everything ninj said.

This Skarlet hype is silly.
Its not silly. Play me on xbl and lets find out more about the MU.

L0rdoftheFLY - did you play Dizzy's Cage?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
No...My biggest regret from MLG. if people have some thought on this please share.

Skarlet players think Kit is a potential bad MU?
16 bit bodied my skarlet at MLG in casuals...he is a much better player than I. His spacing proves this. One thing I noticed about our MU was when we were playing footsies (he he) your f21 would hit me for 40+% or 30ish with me using a breaker. What could have drastically changed the out come of our matches is me improving my spacing in order to punish f21 with armor down slash for my own 40% into reset.

It ended up being:
1) Waiting for f21...eat 40 % and losing two bars of meter. This resulted in me not having armor for the duration of the round as well as fighting an uphill battle to get in when you have the life lead.

When It could have been:
2)Waiting for f21...Armor through it for 40% reset into 50/50/chip/grab

If it goes the first way your going to win...If the second option occurred I would have won. But the second option never happened. your spacing was just much better than mine. I cant fault skarlet for that. She has the tools to make that MU different but I didn't use them properly. Any thoughts Osu? Am I way off on this?

i agree with shangs numbers, but play it on the pit or deadpool and its probably even
Maybe. I played Detroit in some games but we mostly did NW shang...and NW Shang is an even MU. If NW goes even then I'm SURE skarlet beats him. But I'd love more MU exp in this.

Skarlet vs Sonya 5-5 ? Hum..

I also have many trouble with Kitana's d1.
yup 5-5. Both me and Ninj played Showtime quite a bit and he also plays Skar...I'm sure they will weigh in on this.

7-3 Noob? I never thought it was that bad, but maybe it is.
We will play it out.

ryublaze

Noob
Mr. Mil and I also played a bunch of Kit vs. Skarlet matches (online that is) and we agreed that it was 5-5 too.