What's new

SJ2015: Mortal Kombat X Top 16 Today @ 12 NOON EST, Plus Perfect Legend vs Sonic Fox MM Results

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just an update from yesterday's stream for those who may have missed it - the top 16 will resume today at 12 noon EST. The stream will likely resume on Kombat Network and then be turned over to Team Sp00ky for the finals. For all the updates leading up to this point, you may refer to this thread, by clicking this link.

In addition, the first to 10 money match between cR Sonic Fox vs RZR Perfect Legend was last night. From what started here (see link), ended last night. If you wish to see the results now, click the spoiler
cR Sonic Fox defeated RZR Perfect Legend 10-0 to where they actually fought three more matches and Sonic Fox took Perfect Legend 13-0

sj9mm.jpg

Below are the top 16 results and beyond, thanks to EventHubs:
Winners bracket
YOMI|ForeverKing (Predator - Hish-Qu-Ten) vs. YOMI|REO (Jason - Relentless)
YOMI|MIT (Tanya - Kobu Jutsu) vs. YOMI|Michaelangelo (Quan Chi - Summoner)
YOMI|Slayer (Kung Jin - Shaolin) vs. EMPR|Jupiter (Jax - Wrestler)
EMP|Maxter (Shinnok - Bone Shaper) vs. YOMI|DJT (Tremor - Crystalline|Aftershock)

Losers bracket
STB|Dragon (Tanya - Kobu Jutsu) vs. CFAS|KevoDaGod (Kitana - Royal Storm)
UA|Tom Brady (Sub-Zero - Grandmaster) vs. YOMI|SaltFace (Mileena - Ethereal)
F3|Alucard (Kotal Kahn - War God) vs. TGS|Mr. Aquaman (Kotal Kahn - War God)
EVB|Kitana Prime (Kitana - Royal Storm) vs. cR|SonicFox (Kitana - Royal Storm | More)
To see extended results, click here.

sj9.jpg

Tune in to www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork today at 12 noon EST!

WATCHD0G

Noob
Yomi gonna be taking each other out i see.....i feel bad for them but it's gonna keep happening with how many of them there are.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Can anyone tell me approximately where in the pool archives I can find DJT? Wanna study his tremor a bit.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
After that performance yesterday, I'm pulling for Forever King to take this. He was not fucking around yesterday in that match with SonicFox