What's new

General/Other Should we just call him 'Kano'? Is that what you want?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I don't post here much anymore. I'm tired of the drama, I'm tired of the community's hypocritical responses towards everything, and I'm tired of the whiny children that need a blanket and a binkie.

However, I will say this, THE GAME JUST CAME OUT. You will learn strategies against the character, let the fucking game develop. NRS reads these forums; you do not need to further add onto the scrubs/casuals from twitter who're already bitching about this character. Shut the hell up because this garbage does not belong here. You're going to create another god damn Kano.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I don't post here much anymore. I'm tired of the drama, I'm tired of the community's hypocritical responses towards everything, and I'm tired of the whiny children that need a blanket and a binkie.
http://injusticesociety.com
However, I will say this, THE GAME JUST CAME OUT. You will learn strategies against the character, let the fucking game develop. NRS reads these forums; you do not need to further add onto the scrubs/casuals from twitter who're already bitching about this character. Shut the hell up because this garbage does not belong here. You're going to create another god damn Kano.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/communitys-agreement-about-b.29929/

GGA Max

I'm going to learn Ares in the meantime. I know my movement fundamentals need work. Instead of crying about getting "spammed".

Well Kano did learn from the best...

Seriously though I don't think NRS will make the same mistake twice. The Kano mainers made NRS aware that they screwed him up.

GNG Iniquity

Says the guy that sends hatemail about reptile after getting babied in MK for the past 2 years.

And there we go. What is it...5 posts in? 5 posts and we can't not start a call out and a dick waving contest which creates off topic drama? There's a PM system, you know. I don't care about your drama with him; nobody else gives a shit either. At least he isn't bitching about the character -- that's all anyone should care about in this thread.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
There's better zoners than DS imo.

DS, without meter, doesn't push you back.
sooo, is there anything that makes stroke stand out and worth using? or is everything he's got just meh compared to what other characters can do?

Axel_Redd

He's not bad, but people are overreacting with everyone right now lol.

in that case i don't know wheather i should stick with him or not....maybe he'll get a buff if it turns out he sucks? o-0. I dunno man, swordflip should at least be -6 on block, nothing more. -.-

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
And there we go. What is it...5 posts in? 5 posts and we can't not start a call out and a dick waving contest which creates off topic drama? There's a PM system, you know. I don't care about your drama with him; nobody else gives a shit either. At least he isn't bitching about the character -- that's all anyone should care about in this thread.

But my pee pee is bigger ;_;

RYX

BIG PUSHER
sooo, is there anything that makes stroke stand out and worth using? or is everything he's got just meh compared to what other characters can do?
Guns come out in 10 frames which is fast as shit for a projectile. Has highs for basic zoning, lows to avoid high projectiles and air pistols to avoid low ones. Rifle eats a lot of health on hit and is pretty much guaranteed to eat most if not all armored moves.

He's fucked on block but in my opinion he's better than anyone full screen(at least in this piss early stage of the game). I think he can handle himself decently well up close as well, or at least he's able to stop most advancing dashes with the range on standing 3. I haven't taken much time to experiment with CQC though so maybe he's really good, maybe not.

He might not be the BEST zoner but he's certainly good at his job.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
DeathStroke has beautiful vortexes and mix-ups the character is fucking style. Only scrubs spam the guns and only SCRUBS get zoned pathetically

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Also guns are negative on hit so that people aren't caught in gun frame traps. That shit would be Freddy on a mixture of steroids and cocaine.

GNG Iniquity

Bottom line. Game has been out for day. Stop fucking crying and learn how to adapt. Jeez man. I've never seen people complain so much about a damn game... I've got a protip for you: Get good.
That requires too much effort, man! Ain't nobody got time for that! NARFZ! NARF DUH WEERLD.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Its just pathetic , I understand when someone complains about stupid shit like cyrax and smoke resets or want to nerf kabal ( he still would be number 1 anyway) . But this is different , and if you take his zoning away from him he will be left with nothing.

GNG Iniquity

Its just pathetic , I understand when someone complains about stupid shit like cyrax and smoke resets or want to nerf kabal ( he still would be number 1 anyway) . But this is different , and if you take his zoning away from him he will be left with nothing.
Oh yeah. I built a piss mountain regarding that stuff on here -- that's Mahvel like bullshit though.

Reactions: RYX

Axel_Redd

man i hope deathstroke turns out to be real good x.x

when all the patches are done that is.

GNG Iniquity

man i hope deathstroke turns out to be real good x.x

when all the patches are done that is.
At some point, he may need slight adjustments, but it is far too early to tell. None of us want NRS to repeat their kneejerk "balances" though. Still makes me laugh about Kano, man.

"He's not good enough! BUFF UP BALL! NO, HE'S TOO GOOD...NERF UP BALL AND KNIVES. AW FUCK, WE RUINED HIM! LULZ 2 BAD. WE HAZ 2 PAY 4 DUH PATCH NOW!"

Axel_Redd

At some point, he may need slight adjustments, but it is far too early to tell. None of us want NRS to repeat their kneejerk "balances" though. Still makes me laugh about Kano, man.

"He's not good enough! BUFF UP BALL! NO, HE'S TOO GOOD...NERF UP BALL AND KNIVES. AW FUCK, WE RUINED HIM! LULZ 2 BAD. WE HAZ 2 PAY 4 DUH PATCH NOW!"
yes! for sure, his sword flip needs a buff tho, just cuz stroke is a zoner shouldn't mean he's fucked once your in....like seriously.