What's new

Sheeva Vs Machamp. who wins?

NKZero

Noob
My favourite is Exeggutor anyways. Boss. 6 heads, stoned as fuck, also deceptively good. My favourite starter is squirtle though. Always helps with the first gym leader I guess :rolleyes:

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
The Pokemon Vs the Shokan. shit just got real. but machamp wins this 4 armed bout.

also, i fucking love pokemon (duh) but black and white, fuck that game. all the pokemon are unoriginal except like haxzorus. ew

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Machamp would be like Johnny Cage, with 4 arms pummeling you to death and constant barrages of frame traps.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
I dont really like anything past 2nd gen after that the pok'e mon got kinda started looking wierd to me

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I heard NRS is actually making Pokemon x Mortal Kombat for Vita...there is a new gang in town.
Fuck yes.

I think it's an even match. One-hit kill in Fissure + Dynamic Punch breaks even with Sheeva's massive damage, but Sheeva finally would have a fight where her giant hitbox wouldn't be an issue.

Counterpick with Mewtwo.

I dont really like anything past 2nd gen after that the pok'e mon got kinda started looking wierd to me
Agreed. Red & Blue FTW.

Machamp can't learn Fissure past Gen I, so no Fissure + No Guard.

Imagine how broken that would be with a Choice Scarf. Or on Machoke with Eviolite.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
This. :)

I'm so tempted to go buy a new pokemon game now haha. I miss pokemon
I've played pretty much all of them and none of them compare b/c you can't have charmander! :p

Although, my favorite is probably HeartGold and SoulSilver b/c there are 16 badges instead of 8 and two elite four battles. It just always bums me out when I see a fire pokemon and I'm just like... "nope, not as cool as charmander!" lol

I feel like playing pokemon now...........

I remember playing pokemon red on gameboy, I ditched squirtle for pidgeot and made her lvl 100.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
What level is machamp? I mean if hes like level 40 and only has like seismic toss, karate chop and low kick he will probably lose. Especilly cuz low kick whiffs most of the time. but if hes level 50 with dynamic punch or higher with the proper amount of hit points we could be in for an interesting battle.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The Pokemon Vs the Shokan. shit just got real. but machamp wins this 4 armed bout.

also, i fucking love pokemon (duh) but black and white, fuck that game. all the pokemon are unoriginal except like haxzorus. ew
Black/White, IMO, is the best of the Pokemon games. In-game, it's absolutely brilliant, and competitively, it's fantastic (At least rotation is...I think that's the future of competitive Pokemon tbh).

And Haxorus is so good. Dragon-type that 2HKOs just about everyone in the game? Yes. Oh yes. Surprised to see a lot of Pokemon heads in here too, that are hip to dat No Guard DynamicPunch.

NKZero

Noob
Black/White, IMO, is the best of the Pokemon games. In-game, it's absolutely brilliant, and competitively, it's fantastic (At least rotation is...I think that's the future of competitive Pokemon tbh).

And Haxorus is so good. Dragon-type that 2HKOs just about everyone in the game? Yes. Oh yes. Surprised to see a lot of Pokemon heads in here too, that are hip to dat No Guard DynamicPunch.
screw that new gen stuff man. incidently who is the boss of the new generation? like the mewtwo of black and white? mewtwo is the best ever though.....so there is no mewtwo of any generation.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Did you know that I started After Dark Gaming by streaming the Black/White fan translation on emulator?

We did a Nuzlocke where if a pokemon got KO'd, I couldn't ever use them again, and I was only allowed to catch the first poke that I saw in every named zone. If I accidentally killed them, I didn't get another chance.

We ended up going through everything all the way through the 2nd Elite 4 fight and even Cynthia. That shit was so amazing, especially with 100ish people watching every night.

I played a lot of Shoddy Battle right around that time, but never got around to using the Gen 5 pokes.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)

competitively B/W is of course superior, but in terms of ORIGINALITY i find it lacking. the starters are meh, theres a zubat clone, the fucking legendary are just genies, and there is a group of pokemon named like log, rock, girder or some shit. i know its hard to come up with something bad ass 493 times, and naturally there has to be some dumb pokemon, but for the most part none of the new ones are cool to me except Haxoruz, visually. i suppose if i watched the show i could find some redeeming personalities amongst them (main reason i like Gengar is cuz of his episode. he is the original troll) but im not 8 anymore.

to me, its all about the original 250. Gengar, Jolteon, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Arcanine, Blastoise 4lyfe