What's new

set ups / options after phase charge (bf2)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
hey guys just wonderin what set ups can be done after phase charge
i have one or two myself like :
phase charge ender, df1f, df1MB , dash ,b3, if it hits ji3 db3, 22 bf2 , if blocked its free pressure , if wake up happy MB b3 , i know its meter heavy but mmh doesnt mind ;).
also phase charge ender , df1 ji air dash 3 db3 22 phase charge
please post any set ups you have !!

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Sounds like a good setup to me...but do you have time to throw out 2 orbs and dash up before they can wake up?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
probably not but the first orb hits them if they dont wake up , the second orb will hit them if its an advancing wake up , if they block u still get pressure , also if u dont like 2 orbs just put 1 out and dash around their head for cross ups :) roosTakk

Rey

Reycier
I prefer one orb. ( mix it up df1 and df1f or Mb versions of them) dash and mix it up with low or OH. sometimes wait for an wake-up or OH Tele while the orb is standing and saves you. or ji and airdash and start the next pressure. I made good experiences with that options. the secret... mix it up!

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
My flow chart after first phase charge ender: 1st time df1f MB orb, dash b3 (if orb hits B3 combo scales and gets 29%) I take note if they respect the setup if they are blocking high or low so the next knockdown I place the same orb and B2 or B1 accordingly. From there I mb command grab to B3. Seems to be working. Sometimes I b3 and 22 to either 2, B3 (for even more pressure) or command grab. If the opponent mashes the first B3 I follow with traited 11 command grab