What's new

[Sep 11, 2013] (9-11-13) Xbox Live Injustice Tournament. $10 Microsoft Points Prize! (Online)

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
-Free to enter. 8 or 16 player limit. PM or reply here for entry
-Winner receives a code for 800 Microsoft Points ($10 value)
-Matches start at 7pm est Sharp!
-Xbox 360 Tournament

Format
-Double Elimination, single match. (Time restrictions allow for only this)
-Games will be ran in a KotH room, you will be invited to your game when it is time to play. (Be on between 7pm and 9pm, unless of course you have already been knocked out)

Games will be recorded and later posted here on TYM, as well as YouTube. Players will be aware of the post, and told where they can find the video.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask, via comment or PM. Thanks!

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
Alright Pecka, I don't see your GT under your name there, so if you can reply back with your tag i'll add you here shortly. As of right now however, you may be the odd player out since we appear to have a full bracket. However, if you are still interested, I can keep you listed here, and if someone misses a time, I can slide you in instead.

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
Adding now, unless we can snag another 7 players for tomorrows tournament by tomorrow, the bracket for this tournament is FULL. If you would like to be considered as a stand-in if someone happens to miss their game, just reply here still with your GT, and I will be able to fill you in closer to the tournament start time.