What's new

Sektor Videos Thread!

ryublaze

Noob
My tips video for beginners who want to learn Sektor:

My combo video showing most of Sektor's combos and some flashy ones:

Thanks Raptor, the beginner video was really useful I was especially having problems with down blockers today (mainly because I had B3,4, UT.. nailed to punish blocking) and I'm still struggling with the U3,4 combos but didnt know I could jump punch into combos or crouched blockers! Mind Explodes.

Thanks Raptor, the beginner video was really useful I was especially having problems with down blockers today (mainly because I had B3,4, UT.. nailed to punish blocking) and I'm still struggling with the U3,4 combos but didnt know I could jump punch into combos or crouched blockers! Mind Explodes.
You should never use u3, 4. Seriously.

There is maybe one instance, and that is when an opponent is blocking an Up Missile high.

NariTuba

disMember

aahhh i remember the feeling!:)

ryublaze

Noob
Yeah u3, 4 is just there as an option just in case your opponent likes to crouch block a lot. It is his only mid starter but you can also use 1, 2, 2 or throw. JiP won't work if your opponent decides to uppercut. Using an Up Missile before going in for a JiP is probably more safe.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

theres some footage of my sektor in action for those who havent seen, hope you can learn a few things from them :)

i'm still waiting on a sektor in deph tutorial im going to be doing soon so i hope that helps!

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Gonna necro this thread after seeing some footage of REO playing sektor:

Starts around 18min

You can tell it still early days but its still some good footage. I like the 1 anti airs and there were some epic comebacks lol.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
DOUBLE Necroing this thread!

Anyway, after a ton of character experimentation, I've decided that my new main (at least until SCR is over) will be Sektor again.

Still fleshing out a lot of new stuff with him, tell me how I'm doing so far.

Me vs Tyrant in casuals. I was being super random, haha. 01:18:28

Me vs GuamoKun in the tournament. I used a bunch of other characters the rest of the tourny =/ 00:07:09
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOO9cjNTUs8&t=7m9s[/video]

EDIT: Can't embed with time tags? bah. I put the time in the vid next to the games.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I start playing in the first video that Wonder Chef posted at around 1:33:00..

I also play in the second video at around 0:23:00 and 0:56:00.

Sektor Players FTW!!! (Even though I lost... lol.)

Edit: Watching my matches reminded me.. I played against Wonder Chef at 0:56:00 of the second video. He didn't go with Sektor though, he just decided to betray the Tekunin and go with Jax instead...