What's new

Video/Tutorial Scorpion: The Roomba Of Death (91%-107% Hall Of Justice Combos)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Here are some setups and combos to convert very high damage from different roomba positioning - handy to know for when you get a knockdown or jump in near the interactable.

There are 3 damage "exploits" being used in these setups to get the damage % so high
*the combo resets with pressing of the interaction with opponent remaining in frames they cannot move,only block.
*MB B3 adding damage to a already active interaction
*the OTG of the unscaled MB Hellfire

When Scorpion positions the roomba with the spacing shown in the videos (red button touching opponents knees) the roomba or MB B3 can not be escaped.
All MB hellfires shown also can not be escaped.

1. 2 bar + stage bounce 105% combo

damage breakdown: 105% (38%+67%)
roomba positioning: in line to slightly behind opponent
notes: if roomba is in front of your opponent 11~trait~112~stage bounce will still let this setup work

2. 4 bar 107% combo

damage breakdown: 107% (40%+67%)
roomba positioning: in line to slighty behind opponent
notes: if roomba is slighty in front of your opponent 11~trait~112~MB B3 will still let this setup work

3. 3 bar j3 100% combo

damage breakdown; 100% (27%+64%+9%)
roomba positioning: roomba in front of opponent
notes: if roomba is behind opponent replace 11~MB Spear with 2~MB spear and setup will still work.

* options 4-7 will cover b1~trait/b2 options with roomba both in front and behind opponent,
but note on options 4 & 5 2u3~MB Spear can be put in instead of b1/b2 and the setups with still work but not on options 6 & 7. traitless options of b1~trait combos will be posted in notes

4. 3 bar b2 91% combo (roomba in front)

damage breakdown: 91% (18%+64%+9%)
roomba positioning: in front of opponent
notes: 2u3~MB spear works with this roomba spacing also

5. 3 bar + trait b1 101% combo (roomba in front)

damage breakdown: 101% (29%+63%+9%)
roomba positioning: in front of opponent
notes: traitless version b12~tele,11~MB spear 22%

6. 3 bar b2 101% combo (roomba behind)

damage breakdown 101% (28%+64%+9%)
roomba positioning: behind opponent

7. 3 bar + trait b1 103% combo (roomba behind)

damage breakdown: 103% (27%+67%+9%)
roomba positioning: behind opponent
notes: traitless version b12~tele, MB spear 20%

8. 4 bar MB Telepunch 92% combo

damage breakdown: 92% (19%+64%+9%)
roomba positioning: in line with opponent advancing towards you

9. 2 bar + trait 103% corner combo

damage breakdown: 103% (42%+61% unclashable)
roomba positioning: recharging
notes: 61% unclashable

OBS|KH Rattlehead
GGA Slips
TONY-T
AK GamerBlake
Disaster FX
Shadow316
Jaku2011
BoricuaHeat
SmokeMaster
NoxiousDonny
Bildslash
Gurimmjaw
Perfect Legend
JDE
Perdition
HP Hatecraft (very special thanks to you for your MB B3 damage scale find :) )
@any other scorpion

Last edited by a moderator:

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Ive Recorded a 1 bar 106% and a 5 bar 133%. The 1 bar should be able to be brought up to at least 109%. The 5 bar one is very close to his highest on that stage. only 2% more i think can be done. the 5th bar gets made up during the entire combo. Ive left the meter bar as "normal" when i recorded it, so you can see where the extra bar comes from. It also has 2 x trait ;)

1man3letters

Ive Recorded a 1 bar 106% and a 5 bar 133%. The 1 bar should be able to be brought up to at least 109%. The 5 bar one is very close to his highest on that stage. only 2% more i think can be done. the 5th bar gets made up during the entire combo. Ive left the meter bar as "normal" when i recorded it, so you can see where the extra bar comes from. It also has 2 x trait ;)
sweet, are those ones non escapeable?

double trait sounds cool though, did the 6 bar batcave barrell combo u did before have two traits? cant remember
i should check what the 2barstage bounce and 2 bar corner combos do with 4 bars, once i get to 100% tend not to care about getting more lol

EDIT: removed false information

Last edited:

TONY-T

Mad scientist
sweet, are those ones non escapeable?
not sure if your aware but a good few characters can escape the stage bounce to roomba, even with the mb b3 backing it up, i use it as a bait alot of times

double trait sounds cool though, did the 6 bar batcave barrell combo u did before have two traits? cant remember
i should check what the 2barstage bounce and 2 bar corner combos do with 4 bars, once i get to 100% tend not to care about getting more lol
Which characters? Ive intentionally left Lex's corp charge wakeup attack on during both combos. If timed right, he cant wakeup. Also no character can roll back out of it, since you cant techroll after a background bounce . I borrowed this tech from my Deadpool vid lol.

Yes the 6 bar had 2 x trait too!

I was going to try to improve both combos, but i may as well upload them now.. Should be ready in 30 mins!

1man3letters

Which characters? Ive intentionally left Lex's corp charge wakeup attack on during both combos. If timed right, he cant wakeup. Also no character can roll back out of it, since you cant techroll after a background bounce . I borrowed this tech from my Deadpool vid lol.
ares,batgirl,shazam,zatanna,superman,scorpion,deathstroke,raven(in trait),bane(lvl 3)
think there some more than can avoid the full combo but still take a bit of damage

im waking up out of the spacing u used in the video everytime right now with ares,
even moved the roomba slighty closer than in your vid and i can still wakeup
i dont think bomb nor b3 is otging with scorpion anyways.
odd.
maybe im just fuckin up
ill keep trying

EDIT: yea i was fucking up, nevermind above bs

Last edited:

TONY-T

Mad scientist
ares,batgirl,shazam,zatanna,superman,scorpion,deathstroke,raven(in trait),bane(lvl 3)
think there some more than can avoid the full combo but still take a bit of damage

im waking up out of the spacing u used in the video everytime right now with ares,
even moved the roomba slighty closer than in your vid and i can still wakeup
i dont think bomb nor b3 is otging with scorpion anyways.
odd.
Ill test Ares first. the b3 doesnt otg, but the bomb does. ill test now and reply soon..

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Just tested Ares, it works fine. I recorded too, but ill record every character you listed just to be sure.. im also using their wakeup Super attacks since they are the fastest. brb

1man3letters

Ill test Ares first. the b3 doesnt otg, but the bomb does. ill test now and reply soon..
Just tested Ares, it works fine. I recorded too, but ill record every character you listed just to be sure.. im also using their wakeup Super attacks since they are the fastest. brb
yea turns out i just wasnt gettting it off fast enough, sorry for the trouble.
its just hella strict, still non escapeable though :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
yea turns out i just wasnt gettting it off fast enough, sorry for the trouble.
its just hella strict, still non escapeable though :)
Ill stop recording then. i just finished superman lol. But superman pretty much says it all, i tested with his super as wakeup and his super is the fastest wakeup in the game.. Anyway its all good :)

1man3letters

Ill stop recording then. i just finished superman lol. But superman pretty much says it all, i tested with his super as wakeup and his super is the fastest wakeup in the game.. Anyway its all good :)
sorry again for the false alarm.
going to take this new info to the lab :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
sorry again for the false alarm.
going to take this new info to the lab :)
Its pretty cool tech, i use it for deathstroke trait setups too , no need for romba since they cant tech back, they can only wakeup, which you can avoid with a MB b3, f3 etc..

1man3letters

Its pretty cool tech, i use it for deathstroke trait setups too , no need for romba since they cant tech back, they can only wakeup, which you can avoid with a MB b3, f3 etc..
always been tempted pick up deathstroke, wanted to alt a character that could plant bombs but ended up with choosing ares as my 2nd.
plus deathstrokes corner combos reminded me of barakas with all those spins lol

TONY-T

Mad scientist
always been tempted pick up deathstroke, wanted to alt a character that could plant bombs but ended up with choosing ares as my 2nd.
plus deathstrokes corner combos reminded me of barakas with all those spins lol
LOL so true! I took his corner combos to the next level just a few days ago.. managed to get 1 bar 52%, 2 bars 55% and 4 bars 59%! Im 99% certain that these are his highest in the corner with no interactables.. On the plaza stage i took him up to 106% meterless, but im positive i can beat that.

1man3letters

LOL so true! I took his corner combos to the next level just a few days ago.. managed to get 1 bar 52%, 2 bars 55% and 4 bars 59%! Im 99% certain that these are his highest in the corner with no interactables.. On the plaza stage i took him up to 106% meterless, but im positive i can beat that.
yea i seen that on your youtube channel when i was rewatching the scorpion mk9/injustice vid lol.
are the two 323s possible on the smaller hitbox characters?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
yea i seen that on your youtube channel when i was rewatching the scorpion mk9/injustice vid lol.
are the two 323s possible on the smaller hitbox characters?
It definitely doesn't work on small characters. I just tested on doomsday, grundy and bane. Works only on big characters unfortunately :/