What's new

RZR | Perfect Legend Wins Mortal Kombat X at Battle Arena Melbourne 7

After a very long flight all the way from the United States, RZR | Perfect Legend attended Australia's first Mortal Kombat X major Battle Arena Melbourne 7 and came out victorious. The tournament was a great success and had over 60 entrants participate in Mortal Kombat X! The top 8 results as well as tournament footage are included in the article below.

BAM7 Mortal Kombat X Top 8

BAM7 Mortal Kombat X Grand Finals
STREAM ARCHIEVES

Top 8 - http://www.twitch.tv/newgameplustv/v/5380076 (MKX starts at 04:02:53)
Pools - http://www.twitch.tv/zeroyiggs/profile/past_broadcasts

TOP 8 RESULTS

1 - Perfect Legend (Kung Lao [Buzzsaw/Tempest], Quan Chi [Summoner])
2 - x5_Baxter (Liu Kang [Dragon's Fire], Shinnok [Imposter], Jax [Pumped Up], Goro [Tigrar Fury])
3 - SFF|Cabjoy (Quan Chi [Summoner])
4 - TANA93 (Sub Zero [Grandmaster])
5 - n-megabytes (Erron Black [Marksman], D'Vorah [Swarm Queen])
5 - Ebabil (Kung Jin [Shoalin])
7 - Cav (Cassie Cage [Brawler])
7 - Low Blow (Raiden [Thunder God])

TOP 8 CHALLONGE BRACKET

http://couchwarriors.challonge.com/BAM7_MKX_Top8

Congratulations to RZR | Perfect Legend for winning the tournament, x5_Baxter for winning the trip to South East Asia Majors due to being the highest placing Australian and to the rest of the Top 8 for placing at the major! Shoutouts to the BAM7 tournament organizers for running a fantastic event and Warner Bros. Australia for their massive support for MKX!

We are all looking forward to Australia's next major OHN13 that will be held in Sydney on the 11th-13th of September later this year! The OHN13 announcement trailer is included below!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
So hyped for OHN.

Congrats to all the top 8 and to perfect legend for taking it out :)

BAM was hella fun, looking forward to maybe perhaps just potentially making top 8 next time.

buff Jacqui pls

The Magician

According to my sources...
I've said before that Brawler Cassie might be better than Hollywood. We'll see. Cav changed my mind about her.
Yeah, I was fooling around with Brawler last night and it seems like it has potential to overthrow specops/hollywood once spec oops dies down.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I've said before that Brawler Cassie might be better than Hollywood. We'll see. Cav changed my mind about her.
No one will change their mind about Hollywood being the "best". I've tried, believe me.

Regardless, good stuff on this event. Im gunna watch the matches as soon as I get a chance

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
No one will change their mind about Hollywood being the "best". I've tried, believe me.

Regardless, good stuff on this event. Im gunna watch the matches as soon as I get a chance
I still think Spec Ops is the best, but I think brawler might be better than Hollywood.

Reactions: Jer
As a LK player I give the guy props for top 2 but I am very dissapointed in his playstyle. Was hoping to learn something but instead i'm crying. He had so many opportunities to jail that jumping ass KL after hitting bicycle kick but instead went for a throw or a tiny combo :( please use ur damn cancels.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I'm glad someone could finally show the potential of Kung Lao and Quan Chi with top competition. Congratulations on the win, PL! Going to study these matches ASAP to prepare for F0xy!

Hmm?! So, anyone NOT from North America is "trash", I presume?

If I had a choice to go to Chicago or Australia...I'll choose Australia (or anywhere out of the country) every time.

Win or Lose, I'd have 10x the experience out of the country--but that's just me.