What's new

Russian umk3 Matches

Hello to everyone. As i said, i'm sharing some umk3 mathes from our players.
Player 1:ColdDeath, player2:mafioso. Casuals, online, MAME. All the time random select
312 mb
http://rapidshare.com/files/435151178/ColdDeath_P1_vs_Mafioso_P2__cuted_.wmv
And by the way at december 18, we got the online UMK3 tournament (on mame 0.119), with prize pool - 100$ - not so big for you i quess =), but it is more for fun So now we have 15 players checked in, and there will be the videos from this tourney. So just stay tuned, and i will do my best.

I would also be happy to host it for you on youtube if you can upload to somewhere like Megaupload and get it to me that way...

ok. i'll do it somwthing like this, do you know about umk3 streams today ? i don't understand is that all over ?
And you must be at tournament now, whats happen ?

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Nice, please upload the matches to rapidhsare o megaupload or something so we can watch them on youtube

Yes, now already is uploading to megaupload and rapidshare. i'm waiting. it seems to take about 90 minutes to upload it.
DONE, watch first post

I totally forgot to check this thread.

Just saw you finally finished and updated.

Do you want me to cut it up and post on youtube for everyone to be able to access easily?

Oh yeah, I can still put them up.

I thought since you posted those others from the tourney in Russia that you could upload to youtube now.