What's new

RM2015 Sponsorship Tourney for Winter Brawl 9 - Match Footage

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I know it has been a while, but as some of you may remember, my awesome RM team battled it out in a sixteen-man bracket that yielded only the greatest of matches for us to witness. This morning, I have compiled and released a playlist with the footage from that event. Each video is contained in a spoiler box that will be labeled appropriately.

A couple of notes I want to make:

1) The only match that was not uploaded to the list was the first round match between @DarthArma and @HoneyBee which was a popular demand from the fans. I did stream it at their request, but it devolved into a battle between two incompatible connections that lasted for over a half-hour. It is in no way a representation of the competition that these two players can give one another. So for those of you hoping to see it on YouTube...sorry, not happening. :(

2) After the conclusion of the Grand Finals, there was to be another 3/5 set with @FOREVER EL1TE and DarthArma as Arma did reset the bracket. Unfortunately, he was not able to complete his participation due to outside matters interfering with his participation. As such, he had to bow out graciously, passing the victory belt to EL1TE on his way out. Although FOREVER EL1TE is technically the tournament winner, I prefer to consider the outcome a draw. Make of this what you will.

With all that said, the playlist is here. If you'd rather not bother going to YouTube (although you would truly help me with your viewership from the YouTube page, but that is your choice), then keep reading to find the videos.

Bracket results are at this page on Challonge. Of all the participants, the Top 3 are FOREVER EL1TE, DarthArma, and NoBrows (in that order), and thus all three have been rewarded with their sponsorships for Winter Brawl 9, which is set to occur in under two weeks from now at Philadelphia. Wish them luck!

RM GamerBlake vs RM PTH SidTheHaze

RM Indecisive vs RM NoBrows

RM PTH Relaxedstate vs RM GamerBlake

Winner's Finals; RM FOREVER EL1TE vs EMP RM DarthArma

RM Cossner vs RM NoBrows

Loser's Finals; RM NoBrows - EMP RM DarthArma

Grand Finals; RM FOREVER EL1TE vs EMP RM DarthArma

RM Decay vs RM GamerBlake

Attachments