Which Pill

• Red Pill

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Blue Pill

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

When you take the red pill, all of Mortal Kombat 9's glitches have been patched as well as a better balanced roster has been fixed up.

Take the blue pill, when you wake up the next morning you will find out that NRS is releasing Ultimate Mortal Kombat 9, featuring 4 more characters (MK characters of your choice), Vita Costumes, The Kombat Tomb stage, and a real training mode. (Glitches still present)

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
If the game was better balanced, I would eat that bottle of red pills. They pretty much already have every character from MK that I enjoyed in the series, don't need any of those second generation special move stealing jerks from the later ones.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

When you take the red pill, all of Mortal Kombat 9's glitches have been patched as well as a better balanced roster has been fixed up.

Take the blue pill, when you wake up the next morning you will find out that NRS is releasing Ultimate Mortal Kombat 9, featuring 4 more characters (MK characters of your choice), The Kombat Tomb stage, and a real training mode. (Glitches still present)
Real Training Mode is what I'd rather have but Red is better than Blue..

(In the Matrix the Red Pill brings you to reality.)

Espio

Kokomo
I love blue, but red is where it's at for me, I'm very content with the roster, game balance and no bugs? That's too classy <3.

SZSR

Noob
I chose red. From a realistic standpoint, I should choose the blue (since it would've been in NRS' power to do that). But glitches patched up and a better balanced roster would be the ideal choice as a player.

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
i pickt the blue pill so i can subzero 4 more times so i can have a subzero, subzero Vs subzero, subzero. I can feel the freezing vibrations

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I'm a casual player who mained the embodiment of a glitch (and loved every minute of it), so blue.

Also, for my four characters, I choose Cyber Smoke, Bo Rai Cho, Jason Voorhees, and Captain Planet. All of which are broken and result in nerf demands.

red, even though i hate talking about patches, because i would hate if NRS starts pulling this ultimate super ultra toasty mk9 bs like mvc and sf

if blue was mk10 i'd take that shit instantly (with more features than you put in the OP though)