What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet Series Lineup - TONIGHT August 23rd 2015

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
When: Sunday Aug 23rd 2015 8:30pm est

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/Streamofthehut

Systems being used tomorrow: PC, Xbone and PS4 in that order

Great lineup for TONIGHT as RHS returns, a highlight is the return of MK9 top player Maxter as well as PC makes its debut onto the stream. Killer line up this week - If you have strong desire to play this week also then you may submit yourself by posting in this thread and who you would like to challenge. Those who present a stronger case Ill immediately put on. Also I tried go get @cR WoundCowboy but he cannot play online this weekend
Check out the line-up below:

Side note about PC:
Thanks to @buyacushun for setting the players up for this, I may also add a match or two if all is going well however FAIR WARNING. Earlier today while testing MKX for the first time ever on PC since hearing about it's failures I played and it crashed twice in a hour. If this occurs a lot tomorrow I will not cater to its poor translation to PC. I will do my best to make PC work but it it halts the entertainment many times then we will go straight to Xbone where we know stuff works and then PS4

Tonight will be awesome - I also may have some special guests such as:
- Jean Claude Van damn
- Miley Cyrus
- Shia LaBeouf

@Maxter
@xGunShow
@SonicFox5000
@Perfect Legend
@AoK Ryan
@Big D
@Rebelo
@FOREVER EL1TE
@FOREVER KING
@YOMI MITYEAP
@deg222 - can u still play?
@Insuperable can you play on pc?
@CrimsonShadow
@Pnut
@rev0lver @Laos_boy
@dribirut @daddydab32ho

Attachments

Pig Of The Hut

Also @FOREVER EL1TE you need to know and understand @dribirut who you are playing can ONLY USE TRAINING STAGE SO PLEASE PICK THIS STAGE everytime against him. I dont have a great answer why but he says data is corrupted which is why he was disconnected last time.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
"...while testing MKX for the first time ever on PC since hearing about it's failures I played and it crashed twice in a hour."

well, that's not good... cuz, if it crashes more than one time, it sure will crash more(sometimes, it crashes once, and it doesn't crash anymore), but one thing, do you get the "non error msg" crash, or the "Nvidia Kernel"(assuming that you have an Nvidia card) error ????... cuz they are very different from each other... with different solutions... : /

Pig Of The Hut

"...while testing MKX for the first time ever on PC since hearing about it's failures I played and it crashed twice in a hour."

well, that's not good... cuz, if it crashes more than one time, it sure will crash more(sometimes, it crashes once, and it doesn't crash anymore), but one thing, do you get the "non error msg" crash, or the "Nvidia Kernel"(assuming that you have an Nvidia card) error ????... cuz they are very different from each other... with different solutions... : /
Character select screen I pick kenshi in training mode then move the cursor *crash*

No msg just completely decks out back to windows and have to reload it

Sometimes works perfectly

Pig Of The Hut

I have a 980 card

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
Character select screen I pick kenshi in training mode then move the cursor *crash*

No msg just completely decks out back to windows and have to reload it

Sometimes works perfectly
ohhh... this is a weird one.... in some cases, it only crashes on the training mode(i had that before), my solution was just a driver upgrade, but, if you already have the latest one, try to test on other game modes(to see if crashes), single fight offline, towers, online, etc....

P.S. also, try to put the V-sync option, on the "Nvidia Adaptive", it helps too, and, try to test Koth, cuz, the same people that had the "training mode crash", had random crashes on Koth, or 1v1 on "Rooms" !!

P.P.S. I know, this port is really bad.... :|

Pig Of The Hut

ohhh... this is a weird one.... in some cases, it only crashes on the training mode(i had that before), my solution was just a driver upgrade, but, if you already have the latest one, try to test on other game modes(to see if crashes), single fight offline, towers, online, etc....

P.S. also, try to put the V-sync option, on the "Nvidia Adaptive", it helps too, and, try to test Koth, cuz, the same people that had the "training mode crash", had random crashes on Koth, or 1v1 on "Rooms" !!

P.P.S. I know, this port is really bad.... :|
How do I put the VSYNC on?

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
I'll be able to play, but I won't be home until 9:15pm.

As far as the PC port goes, I had issues with the latest patch, but all I had to do was update my drivers and everything fixed.

I don't know if the way the matches are listed is the order the matches will be played. But if that's the case can mine move up a little? I'm not a fan of going to sleep late before work, I'll definitely be able to play but would like to avoid being the last match.