What's new

Really Papa Johns?!

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
This is probably my 4th time order wings from them and it's as if they were sauced with an eye dropper!!! Wings are suppose to be drenched in hot sauce, not sprinkled. I don't even get a hot sauce taste when I bite in to them. This time I wised up *yea not enough to bitch about it to them* and instead of ranch I got a cup of hot sauce, wish I got two!

Is this happening to everyone or just my place?

Attachments

aj1701

Noob
This is probably my 4th time order wings from them and it's as if they were sauced with an eye dropper!!! Wings are suppose to be drenched in hot sauce, not sprinkled. I don't even get a hot sauce taste when I bite in to them. This time I wised up *yea not enough to bitch about it to them* and instead of ranch I got a cup of hot sauce, wish I got two!

Is this happening to everyone or just my place?
Why are you getting wings from a pizza joint? Dude. Although I can see you're point, if they're gonna sell them, they should do a decent job.

Some pizza places have good wings, but they're always listed as side orders. That's why their quality isn't up to snuff with full on wings places.

Next time you order wings from there--if you ever do--tell them you want them wet. If they don't come drenched in sauce, then they didn't follow your instructions correctly and you can get a store credit.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Bro, I used to be a General Manager for PJs, if it ever happens, just call and put em on blast. They'll almost always offer to replace it on the spot, at which time the manager on duty will make sure they're how you want it. Mainly so they don't have to hear another complaint. Trust me, this works, every time.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

aj1701

Noob
Bro, I used to be a General Manager for PJs, if it ever happens, just call and put em on blast. They'll almost always offer to replace it on the spot, at which time the manager on duty will make sure they're how you want it. Mainly so they don't have to hear another complaint. Trust me, this works, every time.
Where I used to live, that did no good. I had to call corporate which actually got involved and the store improved. Where I live now, I started to have problems with them, and even contacting corporate did nothing. So I stopped ordering from them.

I think it depends on who the store manager is whether or not they care. Same with all franchises I expect, as there's a local McDs that's always fucking up while the others in the area are owned by the same people and they're all run well.