What's new

Raiden's Corner Game

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Does anyone have anything useful as far as Raiden's corner game? I see potential in F24, on hit full combo, and on block 4% chip and pushback into perfect AA range or B312 range but is there anything else that makes raiden's corner game more deadly/respected?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
D1 is 6 frames and after a 334 string can catch opponents trying to attack...if they jump it will still hit and can be linked into VB for a 29% combo.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
f24 on block leaves many options like dash in d3, dash in d4, dash in throw, dash in d1, b312, even superman (i would'nt advise this b/c its really risky)

If you use f24 and it hits then I usually follow with d1 b312 superman

One of my standard corner combos I use is 334 vasectomy blast, 4, 334, 33 shocker, 33 superman for 43%

This might be some nice bit of information and I thank Altaire for this. You can end the above combo with 334 and make the opponent splat. After that if you have the ability to stuff there wakeup or force them to block on wakeup you can take advantage of this by doing ex lighting ball. Seeing how the ex version fires 2 projectiles if your opponent tries to do anything they'll eat the hit and have to try to block afterwards. If they block afterwards or just block the ex lightning ball attempt you can d1,d3,d4 into a throw or just throw for that extra chunk of damage.

I personally think this is rather useful but I just started playing raiden so what do i knw *shrugs*

Hitoshura

Head Cage
u knw i though i put in shock after d1 and ow this new TYM layout wont let me fix my last post.......... *facepalm*

i use a lot of jump kicks with raiden in the corner if im anticipating jumps, u can get 34 percent of a jk in the corner,