What's new

QUESTIONS/INFO THREAD

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
~~Ok seriously her bf3 (grab 'n' punch) is one of the best sp. moves in the game.
Not only coz of its big (unbreakable) damage and + on block but because it's a move
that once you land it you have 2 or 3 secs time to stretch, take a sip from your coffee/drink
or even answer your phone & tell 'em to call back coz you're kicking ass with the Shokan Mohawk Diva. :D
Even better, the EX version (untamed fury) throws them to the other side of the screen
like a piece of trash while giving you the guaranteed 22% that can change the match's outcome.
peachyO Espio CongoFury please tell me you too find yourselves "taking a break"
while performing these moves because I admit I am. :p ~~

LMAO this is so random and charming, I love it.

I usually put this song on whenever I land an ex grab n punch while I file my nails:cool:.

This also works with cyrax hop move.

Why they gave Sheeva armor on her EX version of anti-air grab is beyond me. For the ex version they should let her get a safe jump to build massive chip and a frame trap.

dc1902

Noob
Can you punish a blocked sub-zero or reptile slide with Sheevas' low grab or her b2? Also can you punish a blocked scorpion teleport with b2? I mean as soon as his feet touch the ground. Are any of these things guaranteed ?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Can you punish a blocked sub-zero or reptile slide with Sheevas' low grab or her b2? Also can you punish a blocked scorpion teleport with b2? I mean as soon as his feet touch the ground. Are any of these things guaranteed ?
You can't use low grab for slides no. The best punish is probably 212f1~Grab n punch. 12b1, dash 4~GnP does 1% more but isn't worth it as the 1 whiffs quite easily.

dc1902

Noob
You can't use low grab for slides no. The best punish is probably 212f1~Grab n punch. 12b1, dash 4~GnP does 1% more but isn't worth it as the 1 whiffs quite easily.
Thanks ,I use those punishes that you mentioned but I was looking for more damage I guess,since I know low grab and b2 lead to good damage.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Thanks ,I use those punishes that you mentioned but I was looking for more damage I guess,since I know low grab and b2 lead to good damage.
Landing low grab is awesome but there are so few circumstances where its an option. Ex low grab against predictable pokes works and stuff like a blocked mileena roll but other than that its very difficult to land. It makes it all the more satisfying when you do though.

Flagg

Noob
Can you down 1 or down 3 into low grab on a crouching opponent?

Also, F2121 jails so you could probably cancel into a low grab if they happened to be crouching.

Things that you can low grab are blocked Mileena rolls and Cage nut punches.

It's annoying, on paper Sheeva looks awesome. Great damage, insane armour, most damaging armour move in game (ex walk and grab, TWENTY TWO PERCENT) a low, high and aa grab, a fireball that cant be ducked, one of the best teleports in the game, two unblockables...

EDIT: Pretty sure she has one of the fastest back and forward walks in the game. Hell her F4 is even pretty good in this.

dc1902

Noob
Can you down 1 or down 3 into low grab on a crouching opponent?

Also, F2121 jails so you could probably cancel into a low grab if they happened to be crouching.

Things that you can low grab are blocked Mileena rolls and Cage nut punches.

It's annoying, on paper Sheeva looks awesome. Great damage, insane armour, most damaging armour move in game (ex walk and grab, TWENTY TWO PERCENT) a low, high and aa grab, a fireball that cant be ducked, one of the best teleports in the game, two unblockables...

EDIT: Pretty sure she has one of the fastest back and forward walks in the game. Hell her F4 is even pretty good in this.
Pretty sure Sheeva doesn't have one of the fastest back and foward walk,lol. I think her dash is really good. Her foward dash comes out at a decent speed and it covers decent range. Foward dash into her normal throw 1+3 is a viable tactic that might take a defensive opponent by surprise.