Njp, 4xtrance, bat summon, f2122, fbat, 141, bat summon

Midscreen 1-bar

Low Starter

B32xEX close rune, 4xtrance, bat summon, f2122, fbat, 141, bat summon

Overhead Starter

B2xEX close rune, 4xtrance, bat summon, f2122, fbat, 141, bat summon

High Starter

14xEX close rune, 4xtrance, bat summon, f2122, fbat, 141, bat summon

Corner Meterless (need to have at least 1 hit before the 141 to prevent cooldown affecting post 141 bat summon)

Low Starter (no bat)

B324, 4xtrance, bat summon,f2122, fbat, 4, 141, bat summon

Low Starter (bat)

B324, 4, fbat, 4xtrance, bat summon, f2122, fbat, 1, 141, bat summon

Overhead Starter (no bat)

B2xtrance, bat summon, f2122, 4, fbat, 4, 141, bat summon

Overhead Starter (bat)

B2, nbat, 4xtrance, bat summon, f2122, fbat, 4, 141, bat summon

Same as last thread, this is off the top of my head so will try to update with more stuff later on. Will detail reset stuff later also.

I will copy paste some stuff from combo thread:
these are universal one bar combos for doing max damage before the trance, so you can go for damage into vortex:

B2xxEXcloserune,dash, NJP ,4xxtrance,d3 = 28%....vortex
B32xxEXcloserune, dash, NJP,4xxtrance,d3 28%....vortex

Summoner With bat meterless midscreen:

b324, bL2 (I think it is called rising demon), dash, NJP ,Ji2, b2xxtrance, bat summon, d3 - don't remember proper damage percentage, I think it is around 32-33% into a vortex with bat again

b2xxCloseRune, bL2 (think it is rising demon:)), b2xxtrance, bat summon, d3 = 28% into a vortex with bat loaded

I go for just d3 to set up vortex without any Jip because in Summoner that all you can do if you call the bat during the trance.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
First time posting on this thread...be gentle. Bruce is the name of my flying friend BTW.

I've been practicing this corner combo with Summoner Quan and it is really swaggy I looking I think. Corner combo to end the match and look good doing it.

B324, NJP, 1, 14xxTrance, Summon, F2122, Regular Bat, D2, Throw.

Let me know what you guys think

mfkaoz

Banned
My corner combo is pretty similar and pretty swag.
B324 NJP 4 14 Trance Summon F2212 Send Bat 14 EX close rune 141

BROJOB

Noob
First time posting on this thread...be gentle. Bruce is the name of my flying friend BTW.

I've been practicing this corner combo with Summoner Quan and it is really swaggy I looking I think. Corner combo to end the match and look good doing it.

B324, NJP, 1, 14xxTrance, Summon, F2122, Regular Bat, D2, Throw.

Let me know what you guys think
I don't really like ending with a throw, it makes it so it puts you in the corner any time you're not taking the match in the last round. Not a good place for Quan to be.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I don't really like ending with a throw, it makes it so it puts you in the corner any time you're not taking the match in the last round. Not a good place for Quan to be.
But you know you can change the direction of the throw...right?

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
Can you guys give me some advice on how to make runs easier? I always mess up when I'm trying to run in the middle of the combo... Same goes with jump in punches. I get jump in punches that hit and continue the combo 1 time out of 10.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Best advice i can give you is go in to practice mode and keep doing the combo over and over so you can get the timing down. That's what i did. You want to start the run on the last hit of the pop-up and hit the last input for the run right as they are going in to the air typically.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
I'm thinking about making the jump to summoner and I have a question for those who main him. Have people started to catch on to the two frame hole in trance b2 / low bat?

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Can you guys give me some advice on how to make runs easier? I always mess up when I'm trying to run in the middle of the combo... Same goes with jump in punches. I get jump in punches that hit and continue the combo 1 time out of 10.
You just dial in forward forward during the move you're about to run cancel and hold block, then you'll run as soon as possible and start inputting whatever you need to and boom you run canceled. Quan doesn't really need to run in combos all that much, some people do run b12 for whatever reason but b2 does the exact same thing.

Glicnak

Noob
I'm suddenly having a lot of trouble summoning the bat after trance. I either hit it too early or the lag from the move stops the whole combo... Is it just me? Any advice on how to get it 100% of the time?

Israfel

Designer for BxA
best way for bat after trance that I have found @Glicnak is to summon "Bruce" (my name for bat instead of puggles) right when his arm come back to his body from the trance.

ZorN

Noob
b324, bL2 (I think it is called rising demon), dash, NJP ,Ji2, b2xxtrance, bat summon, d3 - don't remember proper damage percentage, I think it is around 32-33% into a vortex with bat again

b2xxCloseRune, bL2 (think it is rising demon:)), b2xxtrance, bat summon, d3 = 28% into a vortex with bat loaded
It's greate stuff and i use it too, but i find that sometimes b+bat does't hit the opponent. After a step for example. So it's better to do f+bat (when ur Bruce spits a fireball)

I think this characer/variation is top 5 in the game. Similar to shinnok, he can loop his pressure with safe 50/50 mix ups until he hits u or is out of meter. A chacter with the best vortex in the game should not be getting 40-50% per touch.

Extremely hard character to balance and I do not envy NRS here.

- not bat during trance? (loses safe mix up potential, could destroy the characer)
- make mb rune +3? (loses vortex and gives the entire case more chances to corner and completely destroy quan
- Nerf damage... this is the answer. Currently, the charactor has the best zoning in mkx and the best vortex. He gets his turn back and keeps it like the other S+ characters in the game. If you adjust his damage... at least he has to mix you up 3-4 times in stead of 2-3 that it is now. Best come back potential in the game. Nerf his damage and other characters will get 1 or 2 more changes to corner this character. Lets be serious though.. this character in the corner is really bad lol