What's new

General/Other PSN EU Superman players

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
hello superman forums,
it seems when online i dont seem to run into much of kal-el, while i have a very good superman at my local casuals spot it would be nice to be able to grind the mu with other superman players aswell as to better myself in the mu

so if you play on a wired high speed connection (im sorry but wont play in booty connections)
and would like to help me train in the mu (again sorry but id rather not ft3 and ggs id like long sets and to talk about the mu from both character viewpoints)
add Xx1man3lettersxX, mention TYM in the message.

also i play scorpion.

cheers

Last edited:
Well I have started playing a bit more superman and could help you out a bit. I'm not exactly the best but I could try and help you with the matchup by doing what I could do. BTW I main Wonder Women and my psn is lightning_plover (the same as my username).

This isn't my main account because I use it to mess around with new characters when I play online so that I don't end up ruining my record.

I just hope that my connection is good as it did go a bit funky 3 weeks ago. I will try and message you anytime I am free, as I am currently quit busy with my workload. :coffee: