What's new

PS2 to XBox One Converter

C-Sword

Noob
Got this in the mail today, works great, no input lag whatsoever, does not suffer the same issues as the Cronus. You even have access to the home menu by pressing start and select together, being able to turn the console off with a PS2 controller is awesome lol. I should mention that the analog sticks do not work, but hey I do not expect you to play with those if you get a converter like this one. It costs the same as your average arcade stick, but I thought this might be a good alternative for pad players like myself. Custom built by @gummo

C-Sword

Noob
@C-Sword

yo jimmy, you picked up an xbox one?
can you bring this converter to foonzo on saturday?
Had the Xbone for 2 weeks now, it might take me a day or 2 to adjust from playing with a crappy controller to a proper one lol. I work on saturdays, that's why I voted 5 times for sundays, j/k

C-Sword

Noob
How did you find out about this converter? He doesn't seem to have made a batch of them as it's not mentioned on his website
Mine was the first one he made, I just asked him if it was possible, he said yeah, only took him 1 day to build it.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I told him to check the page, he loves business no matter where it may be found hahahah! He will be at KIT(im pretty sure hes still on for it), our TOTFC, and WB. He also cannot be beat with an xb1 mod to your stick.

gummo

Can We Mod It? Yes, We Can!
if this can be made to work on ps3, x360 and xbone.... you have my money

@gummo is this possible?
I can build a ps2 -> anything converter. The more systems you want it to convert to and the smaller the size of the casing you want will increase the price.

A ps2->xbox1 converter will run $140 shipped. Its only that big because of how big the Xbox One controller pcb is. The only case I had on hand that could fit its length and width was that one which has more height than is really needed.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I can build a ps2 -> anything converter. The more systems you want it to convert to and the smaller the size of the casing you want will increase the price.

A ps2->xbox1 converter will run $140 shipped. Its only that big because of how big the Xbox One controller pcb is. The only case I had on hand that could fit its length and width was that one which has more height than is really needed.
Can I pickup a ps2-Xbox 1 converter from u at KIt?

How much?

Lag less like etoki and inpin?

gummo

When Undamned finishes with the beta run of his USB Decoder board and starts producing them I'll be able to make usb->anything converters as well.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
When Undamned finishes with the beta run of his USB Decoder board and starts producing them I'll be able to make usb->anything converters as well.
You mean like USB to multiple systems? Or just USB to any specific system?

gummo

Can I pickup a ps2-Xbox 1 converter from u at KIt?

How much?

Lag less like etoki and inpin?
$140. I'll need payment upfront so I can build it before KiT and bring it with me. Its lagless. Its using Toodles FGW Converter board and a xbox one pcb.

gummo

You mean like USB to multiple systems? Or just USB to any specific system?
USB to specific system. Ill prob be using the board to make usb->360 or usb->xbox1 converters for the people who want to use the DS3 on 360 or xb1.