What's new

PS2-to-Current Gen Converters

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
UPDATE: THE PS2 TO PS4 CONVERTER IS NOW AVAILABLE! LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!

It's not exactly a secret that the current gen controllers, while functional for general gameplay on various other titles, don't really shine as well for fighting games. Not to say they aren't usable, but a lot of players would definitely love to play with a more comfortable controller. A lot of NRS players coming from MK9 and even Injustice used the PS2 pad with a converter, but those converters worked for last gen's consoles. There weren't any new ones other than the Titan One and CronusMax, which are banned due to various issues related to their use. So what to do...?

Well, two converters have popped up recently, for both consoles, both of which convert PS2 pads. The XB1 converter has been on sale since June 1st, and the PS4 converter is still not on the market yet. It should be soon, however.

One of our members, @C-Sword, has both converters, and has stated the input delay seems minimal, if at all, so if you are feeling confident on his judgement, feel free to check them out. The links to both converters are down below.

PS2-to-PS4: http://videogamesnewyork.com/ps2-to-ps3-ps4-controller-converter-p4-sbk/

PS2-to-XB1: http://shop.xgaming.com/products/x-arcade-xbox-one-game-console-adapter

Last edited:

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I bought the ps2 to xbox one converter from xgaming and it was really laggy for me. Hopefully, the brook converter will be better. The back forward inputs are killing me in this game.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I bought the ps2 to xbox one converter from xgaming and it was really laggy for me. Hopefully, the brook converter will be better. The back forward inputs are killing me in this game.
@C-Sword , wasn't your converter also for XB1? and you said out of the 2 brook sent you they had almost no lag or not noticeable?

C-Sword

Noob
PS3 to Xbox One
@C-Sword , wasn't your converter also for XB1? and you said out of the 2 brook sent you they had almost no lag or not noticeable?
Those are what I have

The PS2 to Xbox One beta by X-Arcade, mine didn't seem laggy, I've only used it for KI though, I had no problems with my combos.

PS2 to PS4 by Brook
PS3 to PS4 by Brook (great adapter, just ask @Icepick )
PS3 to Xbox One by Brook

Last edited:

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Will I be able to play other games like Bloodborne and darks souls 2 scholar of first sin? The ps4 controllers are far to weak.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Last edited:

C-Sword

Noob
'This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.'
You might need to relist if you have another one.
As for the Xbox One -> PS4 converter, I can bring my TE2 or Hori Gempad if you need to test those 2 controllers.
Lol, it's not my listing, it's a US seller, I'm way too lazy to sell stuff online