What's new

Proud owner of a shiny, new-to-me fight stick.

Gravelands

Cory, Trevor, smokes. Let's go.
Awesome price, congrats! I ended up picking up MK9 on Steam when it was like 9.99 simply to try out the Keyboard (closest thing I could think of to a Hitbox/Stick), and after an hour or so of messing around with it, I can see why people prefer it. Being able to rely on my wrists and fingers instead of just my thumbs gave me much more control it felt, though I'd have still had hours and hours and hours of practice to put into it. Sticking to the pad for MKX at the moment, but maybe in a few months after I've hit a plateau i'll look into a decent stick.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Yeah, when I saw the price it was a done deal.so far I realty like it, seems solid, though I'm going to make and print a custom cover to replace the DC artwork and I'm going to open it up and add some weights to it, it feels a little too light for my tastes. I'd like to stiffen the spring on the stick some too but not sure how its set up yet so dunno if its possible

EntropicByDesign

Took some time earlier to pull it all apart and remove the injustice art work. I got that scanned at 1:1 and here in a few I'm.gonna toss it in Photoshop and make a template, then fiddle with a few designs, print it out at a local Walgreen's then cut out the stick and button holes (gonna be tricky to get just right) then reinstall. Hopefully ill have a nice custom look when done.

ManBatHorse

Syzoth of the Devil Reef
Why do people prefer playing with the Dpad? I play on PC, and the xbox 360 dpad is killing me. I can't do bycicle kick combos with liu kang reliably, because sometimes it just doesn't feel like responding properly. Is it any different on PS4 and xbone?

EntropicByDesign

I can't wait to dig in to it. Currently waiting on my damn prints from Walgreen's then I'll reassemble the stick and actually use it, lol