What's new

Professional Bracket Runners - A thread misunderstood

Noob
I'm sharing this because it became painfully obvious to me that what I had posted did not come across the way I had intended.

The point of my thread was not so much, "this needs to be done" as it was, "this is what you're in for if you keep acting this way".

It was NOT an attack on TO's. What it really was, was to show the players that they would have to pay for a service, and that they should be grateful for the volunteers they have and stop treating them like garbage. These are human beings who also have a right to have a good time at events. They are made to feel unappreciated and dragged through the mud of a community they love...and that is not deserved.

The idea was to show all of them that the alternative is a group of paid people that don't care about them could just come in, do the work and call it a day and the players would have to pay for it because they've driven out every last person who would have willingly helped them free of charge.

It's simply a shame.

I hope this message reaches everyone. Treat your volunteers with respect, they are invaluable.

Noob
Keep this at the top.

This was my original intended message with my original thread. I want everyone to see this.